𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 |

Misumi and Katsuya were walking hand in hand with Bakugo right behind them. Then they stopped right in front of the large house with a brown and tan exterior.

Misumi practically begged for them to see his parents. She doesn't know why he was so against it, but in the end he gave in so she wasn't complaining.

Although she wanted to come, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. I mean this is some big thing, a child. A child they haven't known about for 5 years.

*RING*
Before anyone could open the door, they placed Katsuya in between Misumi and Bakugo so it would remain a surprise until they came in the house.

"Oi brat why did you want to come all of a sudd- SUMI-CHAN!!" Mitsuki opened the door front door thinking it was her son, but changed her expression once she saw who it really was. She took Misumi in for hug immediately, it's been so long since she's seen her and she missed her so much.

Ahh hi Mitsuki!! It's been a while huh?"

"Yes, it's been too long, come in come in."

"So why did you decide to come now, did you and Katsuki get back together?!?"

"Ah no, I wanted to see you. Also I, we had something to tell you."

"Eh what is it? The brat was hiding something from me?"

"Well you see the thing is I bumped into Katsuki at the grocery store and-"

"For fucks sake Sumi, just get to the point. Look here ya old hag." He pulled out Katsuya who was standing in front of him. She was certainly surprised, but more angry in the fact that they didn't even know about this kid. And the fact that Misumi hasn't shown up since their break up. So she connected the dots assuming that he knew about the child and left her with it.

"YOU BRAT YOU LEFT MISUMI WITH A CHILD!?!"

"Ahh no Mitsuki I didn't tell him so it's not his fault. He only found out a couple weeks ago." She explained waving her hands out in front of her, making sure Mitsuki didn't get the wrong idea. Mitsuki sighed as she can only accept it, she can't blame it on anyone, especially not Misumi, even if she didn't tell Bakugo.

"So what's your name mini brat?" She kneeled down to her 5 year old grandson, getting eye level with him.

"I''m Takeuchi Katsuya and why am I mini brat? Dad calls me brat all the time, but why do you call me "mini?"

"Ehh well you see, your dad is my brat, and your a mini version of him so you're mini brat."

"So your my grandma?" He asked finally connecting the dots in his head.

"You betcha!" She smiled at her grandson. And then she got up from crouching staring intensely into the eyes of her own son.

"And you, Katsuki, you're coming with me!" She yelled as she pulled her son by ear heading towards a room so they can have a private conversation.

"Oi you old hag let go of my fucking ear!!"

"Shut up Katsuki and just come with me."

"Ehhh, so Katsuya how do you like your grandma!?" Misumi asked while the Bakugo's were having their usual arguments

"I like her, she's just like dad!!" She smiled, she was glad that she liked his grandma because this was just like his dad, another family member he would have to get along with. And she was happy that it all worked out.

"Well you got that right!!"

Meanwhile, Mitsuki and Katsuki headed towards the room. Mitsuki closed the door behind them and started her interrogation.

"What do you want anyways you old hag?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU BRAT!! But, do you love Katsuya, have you been a good dad so far even if it was for a few weeks?"

"Of course I fucking do, he's my son. And it's not that fucking hard, Misumi already did the hard parts by herself. "

"Well that's a given, so do you still love Misumi?"

"Tch, Why do you always have to know my business you old hag?!?" He yelled leaving the room furious already getting tired of her shit. He didn't want her to lecture him again, he already knew he needed to get her back, but he wanted to deal with it on his own, not with help from his nosy mother.

"Ehh Katsuki, what's wrong?" Misumi questioned as Bakugo took her wrists pulling them with him. Luckily Misumi had Katsuya in her arms so he wouldn't be hurt by his strong grip.

"We're leaving." She could tell he was mad, but what exactly made him this mad where he wanted to leave?

"Ehh why?? Why don't we just talk about it, ok? Mitsuki can you watch over Katsuya for me, I'll go talk with grumpy pants over here!!" She stopped him from leaving the door and putting down Katsuya in the living room, and pulling him with her towards the stairs, heading towards his old room.

"Grandma, what does mom need to say to dad?" Katsuya asked as he continued to play with his toys.

"Ehhh I don't know, you wanna listen with me?" Mitsuki mischievously asked knowing that she still wanted to be nosy.

"Ehh won't mom and dad get mad?"

"Grandma will make sure they don't yell at you ok?"

"Ok!" He smiled cheekily as he took his grandma's hand. She led him towards the same room his parents went in where they started putting their ears near the door.

—————————————————————

A/N: hehe kind of a shorter chapter than my previous ones, but this is the best I could come up with. I also didn't add masaru just cuz I didn't know how to add him into it, but I hope you at least kinda enjoyed it cuz it's alright for me....

𝟵𝟯𝟱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.