𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 |

*RING RING RING*

Misumi woke up to the sound of her phone ringing non-stop. She finally picked up her phone only to see Bakugo was calling her.

Why the fuck is he calling me at 5 in the morning on a Saturday?

She accepted the call still half asleep as she just woke up.

"Hello?"

"Oi idiot why aren't you picking up the phone?!" He yelled through the phone causing Misumi to pull the phone away from her face as he went on with his tantrum.

"It's fucking 5 in the morning Katsuki!!" She yelled back, furious as he ruined her sleep so he could call her so early in the morning.

"Just open your damn door I'm at your house!!"

"Fine hold on." She hung up, very slowly getting out of bed to head down the stairs. She opened the door as she was told, seeing the blonde as expected. But she was still annoyed he woke her up so early.

"What the hell is wrong with you, coming here at 5 am?You couldn't wait until I actually woke up?" She complained, but he didn't take any of it. He just leaned in for a kiss, which she gladly gave him a quick peck. She pulled away, crossing her arms around her torso to keep her warm. All she was in was a sweater and shorts from sleeping.

"It's soo cold close the door behind you."
He followed as she said coming back towards the hallway. She suddenly grabbed his body, pulling his large torso closer to her, absorbing all his body heat.

"Oi what are you doing?" He asked wrapping his arms around her small figure, engulfing her entirely into his built chest.

"You're always so warm and it's soo cold since I came out of bed."

"Get back in bed then idiot."

"Then what are you gonna do? You wanna cuddle with me?" He didn't respond. He just turned his head away from her, hoping he wouldn't see his blushing face.

"Cmon I know you love my cuddles Katsuki, no need to be embarrassed~" she teased him knowing exactly what he wanted. But she also knew he would never admit it. The blonde turned away knowing she exactly hit the spot. He most definitely missed all the time he had with her, so he wouldn't turn down such an opportunity.

"Yah!! Katsuki put me down right now!!" He immediately picked her up by her legs, placing her body over his shoulders without saying a word. He went straight for her room, not caring that she was throwing a fit. He gently plopped her on the bed. She gave him a confused look, wondering if he'd join in the bed with her.

"Get in bed I'll join ya after I take off my jacket and stuff."

Misumi went into bed, wrapping herself in her covers waiting for the blonde to join in later. She later felt a dip in the bed, knowing that he already went in. He grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to him with her face in his chest. She pulled her face out, holding his face in her small palms, looking straight into his crimson eyes, still in his embrace.

"You know how much I missed you Katsuki? I missed being yours and in your arms. I missed having you around and supporting me. I miss everything about you and I'm just glad you're back here with me and Katsuya. Don't leave me ok?" She smiled with tears in her eyes as Bakugo wiped them away still holding her close to him.

"Me too short stack. I fucking couldn't live without you after we broke up."

"Yeah that breakup was probably the dumbest thing you've ever done."

"Shut up I already know, you never let me forget that shit." He looked away feeling guilty and regret for what he did years ago.

"I love you Katsuki." She cupped his face again , forcing his Ruby eyes to look into her frost blue ones.

"I fucking love you so much Misumi." He pulled her smaller figure in closer to him. Allowing her to feel the warmth radiating from his body, falling asleep in his arms peacefully.

—————————————————————

A/N: WAHHHHH it's been a while since I posted but as I said in the A/N before this, I was busy with school but now it's over!! Honestly Idek why it took so long for me to post this even tho it's super short compared to the others. Welll anywayssss I hope you enjoyed!!

𝟳𝟬𝟱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.