𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

| 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲... |

as misumi was reaching the start of her last trimester, it was time for a baby shower. the couple haven't told anyone, well except katsuya, about the gender of baby. it was to be kept a secret til today.

they had rented a party room which decorated beautifully with gender neutral colors to not give any subtle hints. the entrance of people was endless as many of class a and b were invited. misumi had made a lot of friends while her boyfriend stuck to his usual "friend" group, and making usual enemies out of anyone else.

but now that everyone invited had practically made it, it was time for some usual baby shower games. mina was given the title of mc as she had planned basically most of this baby shower.

"ALRIGHTYYYY YA'LL!! READY FOR SOME GAMESSS!?!" everyone had cheered as they gathered around the pink woman as she was about to explain the rules of their first upcoming game.

"OK THE FIRST GAME IS.......GUESS THE SIZE!! you will have to guess the size of misumi's belly using this piece of measuring tape. cut off the tape once you have decided. and to be fair the father, bakugo, will be excluded!!"

everyone had picked up their measuring tape as misumi stood in the center of crowd as everyone took a close look at her belly.

the competitive katsuki had taken a measuring tape for fun with mina following him to make sure no one cheated.

"OK! TIME IS UP! WE WILL NOW CHECK EVERYONE'S MEASUREMENTS!!"

they had all lined up waiting to check their measurements, momo had so far been the closest, missing the margin only by one inch. no one was even fairly close as she was. ochacho had stepped up next helping misumi wrap the tape around her growing belly. she had been close, being 0.2 more than momo's guess, leaving her the sole winner.

bakugo came after announcing the winner, wrapping the tape around his girlfriend which had fit exactly around her belly. he had seen her on a daily basis, living together, so it came to nobody's surprise that he was able to get the exact measurement.

the games continued as everyone enjoyed participating in the many games mina had prepared for. but what was next on the itinerary was opening presents.

as the more guests came in, the more the pile kept growing later becoming a mountain of wrapped presents. misumi sat in a chair as everyone else stood around her. katsuya and erina had been her little elf's for the day as they picked up and handed her the gifts.

although many of gifts she had received were diapers, she came across a hugely wrapped present that was given to the couple by no other than the midoriya's. the pregnant woman needed help as she could unwrap all herself.

katsuki came and ripped off most of the wrapping paper and misumi stood by him waiting and taking quick peeks at the presents in the box. the family had given them many diapers, bottles, and a variety of cleaning supplies which would definitely come in handy later on.

misumi had received quite an excessive amount of gifts, every guest giving them more than 2 presents each. she had finally reached the end of the pile leaving the two sets of grandparents for last. the takeuchi's had gave them a stroller which would most definitely be needed. and the bakugo's gave them a car seat which was also very necessary.

now that the presents were now done, it was time to finally reveal the gender which everyone had been oh so curious about since arriving. each guest was asked to cast a vote and place it into a box, boy or girl?

the couple had now taken the box, counting every single vote which came to a pretty close result with girl winning by only 2 votes.

they had planned to do a simple cutting of the cake to announce just what gender their second child was. mina had brought out the white decorated cake, placing it in front of the couple. they half the knife together hovering it over the cake, ready to cut at any moment now.

they slowly cut the cake giving the crowd suspense, impatiently wanting to see the color that would be shown.

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙 <—

—————————————————————

A/N: SOOOOO YET ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!! AHAHAHA I JUUUSSST LOVEEE DOING THIS!! AND YET I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YET ANOTHER CHAPTER AND CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHA

𝟴𝟮𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

A/N: AHAHAHAHA SIKEEEEE!!!!

they had finally cut through the cake showing off the lovely pink strawberry cake. "IT'S A GIRL!!" the two had announced as the blonde lifted the cake.

every soul in the room had been shocked. surely majority of the people thought it would be a girl, but it was still surprising to see.

after serving everyone a piece of the strawberry cake, mina had pulled misumi towards the group of girls.

"AHH you're gonna have a little girl, I can't believe it!! how do you feel? excited?" mina had asked feeling quite excited to see a girl hoping she would look just as pretty as misumi was

"i just hope she doesn't look exactly like katsuki......his genes are too damn strong." misumi sighed feeling slightly jealous at the fact that her son didn't look anything like her...

"welll how does bakugo feel? I feel like he'd want another son." jirou asked.

"hmmm he's pretty excited, but i just know he'll be suppperrrr overprotective of her, more than katsuya."

"I could see that, kero." tsuyu agreed as they had all seen just how aggressive and protective he was over the last couple of years.

"he was so overprotective of you, cursing and fighting any guy that took one glance at you. so i can't see why he wouldn't be protective of his own children." toru added.

"it's a blessing and a curse...." misumi sighed knowing that later on she would probably have to convince her very stubborn boyfriend if her kids wanted to do something he didn't approve of, especially his now coming daughter.

—————————————————————

| 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 |

kiri: YOOO bakubro you excited to have a little girl?!

kami: shit, she will be soooo cutee, just look at katsuya he's soo cute even if he looks like you kacchan.

baku: shut the fuck up dunce face, i will never let your dumbass near my daughter.

kami: whattttt?! cmon brooo I just wanna seeeee how cute she is when she's a few months old.

baku: fuck no!

sero: cmon bakugo... not even gonna let your own friends visit your kid.

baku: who said you dumbasses were my friends?!?

kiri: we did! besides we'll ask sumi-chan, she'll let us visit.

kami: oh yeahhhh!! SUMII-CHANNN~

baku: YOU'RE NOT FUCKING COMING OVER!!

—————————————————————
A/N: ALRIGHTYYY NOW.... THIS IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER!! NOW TRICKS OR ANYTHING. I really should've done this on April fools day but oh wellllssss....well I hope you enjoyed the chapter cuz honestly I felt like writing today so I stayed up just to write this....

𝟭𝟬𝟳𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

THANK YOU FOR 60K READS + 2k VOTES!! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY BOOK!! LOVE YOU AND I HOPE CONTINUE READING AS I KEEP WRITING THIS <3