𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 |

They entered into his old childhood bedroom, sitting on his bed side by side still remaining silent. He wouldn't even talk to her or give her a glance, so she had to start the conversation somehow.

"Ne Katsuki, tell me what's wrong?" He didn't face her, still having his head looking away. She's always handled katsuki when he was angry or sad, but he's never been this quiet, it was actually scaring her a little bit just because she never seen him like this, so deep in thought not worrying about anything around him.

He still wasn't looking at her no matter how many times she called him. So she took matters into her own hands to grab his attention. She sat right in his lap hugging his torso knowing this would definitely grab his attention.

"Oi idiot what are you doing?" He was sitting there with his body tensed as the woman hugged his body.

"Well you won't look at me so I'm gonna cuddle with you til you feel all better. Cmon you loved my cuddles when we used to do this back at the dorms." She was still hugging his torso placing her head in chest. She placed her ear on his chest hearing his heart beat, it was loud but it was calm.

"Short stack?"

"Hmm..what is it?" She hummed still hiding her face in his chest.

"Do you wanna try it again?" He asked wanting to know if she felt the same as him. He wanted to get back together, but the question was, did she?

"Try what again?"

"Don't be stupid." He told her off knowing that she was fully aware of what he meant.

"Fine, I just wanted you to say it. But I'm not sure, I mean I love you Katsuki don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I can handle dating right now. Why? You wanna start over again? It was the kiss wasn't it? You were thinking about it?"
She started casually as she grabbed his face, squishing his face as he was forced to look straight into her blue eyes.

"Tch." He got out of her soft hands and turned his red face in embarrassment.

"I'll take that as a yes! But Katsuki, I really don't think I'm ready just yet." She said placing her arms wrapped around his neck catching his attention once more.

"That's fine I'll wait." He stated looking her straight in her frost blue eyes

"Eh you sure?" She could tell that he was being serious, but then again when has Bakugo never taken anything seriously. But the looks in his eyes told it all, he wasn't going to leave her again and she could trust him like she did before.

"Really you idiot? I haven't dated anyone since we broke up and you're wondering if I can fucking wait!?"

"Fine you win Katsuki, but you better prove yourself so I have more of a reason to say yes!"

"No matter what I do you'll yes. You said it yourself, you love me."

"You're right, but you still have to work for it. If you're not trying I'll say no."

"Damnit Sumi always trying to make me work for everything."

"Damn right I am!! I can't be having no half assed relationship."

"I would never fucking give you a half assed anything!!"

"Ahaha I know Katsuki, why do you think I stuck with your grumpy ass for 3 years."

"Oi what did you just call me!?"

"Hehe nothing. Can we just cuddle for a little bit more before we go back down?" She asked hugging the blonde's torsos even tighter. She missed their time together, so she wanted to get it back no matter what even if it meant a few cuddle times together.

"Yeah ok but only cuz you want it, not me." He mumbled pulling her closer to his chest, not admitting he missed this as well.

"Whatever you say Katsuki."

—————————————————————

Later they finally came downstairs to see their son playing a video game on the tv in the living room and Mitsuki cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Misumi headed to the living room, while Bakugo went straight to the kitchen to help his mom with the cooking.

"You better not have been making another kid up there, you brat."

"SHUT UP OLD HAG WE DIDN'T DO THAT!!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU BRAT!" She yelled back smacking her son's head.

"Set the table your father's coming home soon."

"Oi we have to tell the old man too."

"Well at least it won't be as chaotic as when we told your mother." She sighed knowing Masaru would be much calmer about their situation. And she wouldn't have to deal with anymore yelling.

—————————————————————

| 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖: 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 |

Masaru: honey I'm home

No one responded. He entered in trying to look around and see where his wife could be. Instead he looks to the living room seeing a little blond spiky haired kid that looked a whole lot like his own son.

Masaru: Eh a mini Katsuki?

Katsuya: hi grandpa!!

Soon after Katsuya was seen, the 3 other adults came out surprising the brunette.

Mitsuki: surprise honey we're grandparents!! Our dumb son got Misumi pregnant...

Katsuki: SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!!

Misumi: she's right katsuki, you're the one that didn't use protection.

Katsuki: DON'T TAKE HER SIDE SUMI!!!

Misumi ignored the yelling and took her son's hand bringing him closer to, the now grandfather, Masaru.

Misumi: haha, well Masaru this is Katsuya, your grandson. He's five, almost 6. I'm sorry you didn't really know til now..

Masaru: it's ok Misumi, can I see him?

Misumi: yeah sure!! Katsuya go with grandpa!!

Misumi could tell he was excitedly speaking with his new grandpa. She was happy at least now he knows his two sets of grandparents. Everything was all coming together now, and she was happy to see her son so joyful, even if meeting everyone was all of a sudden.

—————————————————————

A/N: OMG this took me foreverrrr I basically was just reviewing and adding so much. I had the draft for like 3 days but I wasn't sure what else I should do with it. But I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter. I'll come out with a new chapter soon!!

𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.