𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

| 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 |

"Ready Katsuya? We're gonna leave in a few minutes!!!" The busy mother yelled throughout the house as her energetic son ran through the house looking for toys to bring to his play date with Erina.

Ok mom I'm READYYYY!!!! Let's go see Erina-chan!" He jumped in excitement as they walked out the door and into the suv where he would be placed in his car set. They started their drive down the roads.

"Ok we're here now Katsuya, so make sure you behave yourself I don't wanna see any fighting ok? And make sure you share your toys with Erina ok?" They stopped right in front of the gate where they rang the door bell.

The house was fairly big which made Misumi wonder what kind of jobs do her and her husband have to have this kind of house. It was much larger than her house for sure. The house had 2 floors and it looked big enough to have a huge backyard which was perfect for kids. She started to look around the exterior of their house until she reached the name plate which was placed in front of the house on the gate. And to which Misumi was taken by surprised.

M-Midoriya?!?  Wowwww deku and ochako got married!!! awwwwww they were so cute together in high school and now they even have their own daughter.

"Sorry Sumi-chan it took me a while to open the door. Erina spilled something and I didn't want it to stain." She explained as she let the both of guests into her lovely house which was simply decorated in its interior.

"Woowwww Ochako-chan your house sure is niceee!!! BUT how come you didn't tell me you and deku were married and HAVE A KID?!?!?" she needed an explanation right away. Deku and Uraraka were probably her favorite couple in high school. And although they weren't dating as long as her and katsuki, they actually stayed together. She was happy for her friend, but she wished her relationship was just as successful as hers. She wanted what she had; a lovely house, beautiful child, AND a husband who loves her deeply with all his heart. Misumi was happy with her life, but part of her wanted him in her life as well.

"I was going to tell you, but we were talking about Bakugo so I forgot hehe. But Deku-kun will be home in a little bit so you can catch up with him too when he gets here." She was excited to see Deku, it has been years since they last saw each other. She was curious to how he turned out being the #1 hero and all. Was his appearance different, did he grow a a lot taller than he was in high school, was he still the cinnamon roll she knew? (A/N: Deku will always be a cutie cinnamon roll :)))

"Erina-chan, honey I'm home!!" The two moms heard the door open, only to see an older Izuku walk through the living room as they were chit chatting.

"Eh SUMI?!? what are you doing here? It's been sooo long!! How's it been? Why'd come back here after so long, everyone missed you!! Misumi was flooded with questions as Deku being himself overwhelmed her with all his muttering. But he was still the same old Deku she had known in high school.

"Ah Deku-kunnn I know it's been like, what 6 years? I'm doing pretty good myself, but how are you? I heard you recently been given the title as #1 hero, how does that feel huh? I'm so proud of youu." He had really grown so much in high school and she knew he would always become a great hero, but to become THE #1 hero was something else.

"Yeah thanks Sumi-chan!! At first I was a little nervous on how I would as #1 hero, how I could become the new symbol of peace. But I think I've gotten used to the hero work now."

"Katsun cmon my papa is home!!! I wanna show him my new friend I made at school!! He's super cool too! And guess what? He's the #1 hero!!!" Misumi heard Erina brag about her father as she dragged Katsuya down the hall and stairs.

Wait, how would Deku react if he saw a mini Katsuki again? There's no really way of hiding that he's Bakugo's son, but I just wonder how he would react.

"Papa! Papa! Come meet my new friend!" she jumped in excitement as she explained to her dad she had just made a new friend. "Come onnn katsunnn!!"

"Alright I'm coming just stop pulling me Erina!!" He yelled at her as she took his wrist instead of his shirt and started pulling him towards the green-haired figure.

Well here it comes......

"EHHH KACCHANNN?!?" 

"NO PAPA IT'S KAT-SU-YA!!!" Erina explained as she spelled out each syllable to her dad.

"Ochako whose kid is this???? Why does he look exactly like kacchan??" Deku ran to the kitchen where his wife leaving the two kids clueless. He was in need of an explanation where a kid who looked exactly like Bakugo came from exactly. He didn't even know that Bakugo had kids, he just didn't seem like they type to want to have any at all.

"Eh what do you mean? That Sumi's son, they came over for a play date." She tried to explain to her husband that in fact was just sumi's son and that Bakugo didn't even know that he existed.

"Ehhh Sumi he's your son... he looks nothing like you. How's Kacchan as a dad?" The amount of information he needed to process was too much for him. He started muttering again....anything that he questioned was all said out loud.

"Oh um yeah, he's Bakugo's but I haven't told him. I found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks after we graduation and I didn't have the courage to tell him."

"Ohh but you know I'm sure kacchan would be happy to see you again even if he may not show it." She knew now that she could possibly run into him living in the same city and all, but would he really be happy to see her? They ended off things horribly and she ended getting pregnant every with his son and not telling him. The situation was horrible to begin with so would he really be happy to see her?

"Ah I don't know just yet, but I just hope if I do ever run into him he won't be angry with me."

"Ehhh I don't think he could ever be mad with you sumi-chan, even if things ended off bad. He loved you and even I could tell from a distance that he never wanted to let you go." This reassured her, that even after all those years she thought he would never want to see her as if he would just throw away the three years they spent together. This made her tear up, she knew there was a slight chance of of seeing him, but she felt if she did she wouldn't have to be scared for herself and her child.

"Ah sorry I'm crying, but thank you I needed some reassurance. But I'm wondering if Katsuya would ever like to at least know who is father is."

"Oh I'm sure he's probably seen him without knowing. I mean he is the #2 hero so he's probably all over the news and probably has like some action figures of him."

"Yeah that's true!! But I think I should get going it's getting pretty late and I need to cook dinner and all. Plus it's a school night, don't want the babies staying up too late hehe." She stated as she grabbed her son's stuff and started putting on their shoes.

"Ok sumi-chan, suya-kun have a good night make sure to text me when you get home alright?" Ochako was such a sweet girl and Misumi was happy she found her again. It was so nice to catch up with her and Deku.

———————————————————————

A/N: ahhh this chapter is too longggg... I felt it took me forever to write this. I really hate how I ended it but I needed to get to point and Misumi needed to leave the house LMAO. Also sorry if deku is ooc it's hard to portray cuz he's just smart and caring ahahaha and mumbles a lot.

Okie hope you enjoyed my lovely readers . Have a good day/night!!!

| 𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. |