²▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Truth or dare with the Avengers

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You sat on the comfortable sofa (couch) in the tower; water dancing across your fingers (You are able to control water). You were bored. Really, really bored. There was nothing to do, even though you were in a multi-million dollar tower. 

"Alright! Everyone in a circle, on the floor now!" Tony abruptly announced making the water splash on the floor.

"What are we, five?" Natasha mumbled, as you sat yourself on the floor with Wanda, Tony, Thor and Clint.

"Just sit down Natasha or I'll tell Cap that you like him." Tony stated.

"Fine," You watched as Natasha joined the circle, "And I don't like him." Nat mumbled under her breath.

"JARVIS get the others." Tony commanded; soon enough Bruce and Steve joined the circle. "We are going to play a game."

"Ooo what game?" You asked, clapping your hands excitedly.

"Lady Y/N you are adorable." Thor said making you blush at the compliment. You didn't notice that Natasha was angrily staring at Thor. 

"I'm glad you asked Y/N. We are going to play truth or dare." Tony announced. A few groans were heard, but you were excited that you weren't going to be so bored. "You can refuse to do the truth or dare twice. Only twice so use them wisely."

{Tony} "I'll go first. Clint truth or dare?"

{Clint} "Truth." 

{Tony} "Who did you lose your virginity to?"

{Clint} "My wife. ( «––Ned Fulmer energy right there xD) Natasha truth or dare?"

{Natasha} "Truth."

{Clint) "Do you like anyone?"

{Natasha} "Yes."

{Wanda} "Omg who?" Natasha ignored her question.

{Natasha} "Steve truth or dare?"

{Steve} "Dare."

{Natasha} "Go give Stark a peck." You watched as Steve leaned over and kiss Tony on the cheek.

{Steve} "Y/N truth or dare?"

{Y/N} "Dare!"

{Steve} "Sit on Thor's lap for the rest of the game." You jumped up from where you were sitting and skipped over to Thor. You sat down on his lap and his arms wrapped around you. His large frame towered over your small one. Natasha's face was emotionless, but jealousy clawed at her insides.

{Y/N} "Wanda truth or dare?"

{Wanda} "Dare."

{Y/N} "Snort milk up your nose!" You giggled as you saw Wanda's nose scrunch. Wanda walked over to the fridge where she poured herself a glass of milk; returning to the circle she lifted the glass to her nose and inhaled. The group laughed as she choked on it.