²³▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Y/N, Goddess of life.

iWARNING! END GAME SPOILERS!

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

"Thor!" You shouted. Thor turned around shocked, you were never angry so he knew that he had messed up. "I can't believe you've gotten us banished." You huffed.

"I didn't mean to, I promise." He worriedly said. "Wait- I didn't get you banished."

"No, but I have to look after you." You crossed your arms. "Where are you even getting banished to?"

"Midgard." He smiled. 

"Why are you smiling?" You looked at him oddly.

"Midgard is where my girlfriend lives." He explained, a huge grin on his face. Your jaw dropped.

"You have a girlfriend? Deem yourself lucky, my friend. I never thought you were worthy of having a lover." You patted his chest and walked off, leaving Thor with his new found information.

"Not worthy of having a lover? Pshh, of course I am. I am Thor, God of Thunder, worthy of love." He mumbled under his breath.

~Time Skip~

"Look you fit right in, you look just like the humans, tiny." You glared at Thor.

"At least I fit in, you big hunk of- hunk of-"

"-Shit." Someone mumbled as they walked by.

"You big hunk of shit. Thank you, human." You smiled. Thor walked up to some glass doors and started to pound on it with his fist. You ran up to him and held onto his hand. "You're going to break the door, Thor." You told him calmly and began to knock on the door.

A woman with long brown hair walked out of a room and her eyes landed on Thor, she ran over to the door and opened it. The woman jumped and wrapped her arms around Thor's neck before kissing him. You stood there awkwardly, averting your eyes from the scene next to you.

A few minutes later the kiss ended. "Who's this?" The woman questioned.

"This is Lady Y/n, Goddess of life." Thor introduced. You bowed your head slightly.

"Woah! Another one of Thor's friend?" Another woman shouted from behind the door. You smiled at her. "Darcy." The woman held out her hand.

"Y/N." You replied, shaking Darcy's hand softly.

"Sorry Jane, Lady Y/N and I will be off now. I'll be sure to visit you." Thor kissed Jane's hand and waved goodbye to Darcy.

  ~Time Skip~

You and Thor stood in front of a very tall tower. "Where are we?" You questioned, looking up at the building.

"A friend's house." He replied, walking into the building you following closely behind him. You entered a metal cage with him and started to move upwards. You were quite worried, but you heard from Thor that the humans were quite impressive with their knowledge of technology, so you stayed calm.

The doors opened to a wide area. "JARVIS! Are there any pop tarts?" 

"Yes, there are pop tarts in the top-right cupboard." Thor squealed and grabbed the pop tarts from the cupboard before cooking them in the toaster. They popped up and Thor shoved two into his mouth.

"Want one?" He asked, holding out two more pop tarts, crumbs falling from his mouth.

"No thank you." You half-heartedly smiled. "Can I explore?" You asked. Thor nodded, staring lovingly at the pop tart in his hand.  You walked out of the room and started to explore. The walls were very plain. A few painting here and there, but that was it. You rounded a corner and that was when you were pinned to the ground, by a woman straddling  your waist.

"Who are you?" She interrogated. Your eyes widened.

"Is this how human's greet each other?" You asked softly. Her grip tightened on your wrists. "Well okay then, I am Y/N, Goddess of Life and you are?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is how you and Natasha met. Now you stood in front of Thanos, anger bubbling inside of you.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! AND NOW YOU WILL PAY!" You shouted angrily.

"What exactly did I take from you?" He questioned cockily.

"MY GIRLFRIEND'S LIFE AND NOW I'LL TAKE YOURS!" You charged at him, getting in a few hits before you were thrown into a pile of rubbish (trash), knocking you out.

When you gained consciousness you watched as Thanos placed the power stone into his gauntlet. Suddenly Tony grabbed onto him and tried to take off the gauntlet, before being hit to the side.

"I am inevitable." click! Nothing happened, Thanos turned his hand around to see that the stones were no longer there. You looked at Tony to see the stones on his hand.

"And I...Am...Iron Man." Tony snapped his fingers. Thanos and his followers started to turn to dust. You saw Pepper's hand on Tony's chest and then his light went out. You rushed over to him, 'I can save him, I can save him.' You thought as you kneeled beside his body. You placed your hands on his temples and transferred your life to his. Your body slumped to the ground and Tony's eyes came to life, as he gasped for air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes and looked around the unfamiliar place. You saw a glowing person walk towards you.

"Am I dead?" The person nodded their head before leading you to a garden. Confused, you walked into the garden; that was when you noticed a certain red headed woman kneeling beside a pond. "Natasha?" The woman quickly spun her head around. Your eyes widened. "Natasha!"

Natasha stood up and ran to you, enveloping you in a warm hug. She grabbed your face. "God, I've missed you so much." She mumbled lovingly before capturing your lips in a kiss.

A/N:

REQUESTS ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING! They're open, requests are open. #1 in XREADER! This is amazing! and out of 121K stories! MWAH! Lots of love- This Person :)

 #1 in XREADER! This is amazing! and out of 121K stories! MWAH! Lots of love- This Person :)