¹¹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Explaining a mission.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You sat in the corner of the meeting waiting for Fury to finish explaining what the mission was about. No one had noticed that you were there, as they were all interested in the important mission. Looking around the table you saw; Tony, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda and Peter. This was a big mission and everyone was needed. 

You couldn't help yourself, but stare at Natasha's beautiful features. Luckily you didn't have to worry about her catching you, as you had mastered the skill of being so incredibly still that you became invisible to the eye. You noticed small things about her like when she's concentrating her tongue sticks out ever so slightly.

Fury's speech had at least ten minutes left and you were incredibly bored, that was until an amazing idea popped into your head. You smirked and began to make your way up to him; being really, really slow. So you were still invisible. Being in a tight black skirt and heels definitely did not help with your movements. Once you had gotten to him, unnoticed, you stood there patiently. Waiting for him to call for you.

Now that you were at the front you were able to get a better look at Natasha. Her shoulder-length red hair framed her angelic face and her forest green eyes focused on the board. There was no denying that Natasha Romanoff was blessed with good looks. Though you could never say this out loud, you thought she was hotter than Thor. And the strongest avenger. Your opinion would definitely get you in some trouble.

"And now Agent Y/L/N will go through the layout of the base." Fury announced gesturing to the chair that you no longer sat in. Everyone looked towards the chair to see that it was empty. "Agent Y/L/N? Agent Y/L- Ahhh!" Fury screamed when he had seen you behind him. You somehow managed to keep a straight face and just stared up at him innocently. In the corner of your eye you could see everyone struggling to keep a straight face. "Y/L/N, I thought I told you to stop doing that." Fury said gritting his teeth.

"Sorry sir." You apologized even though you both knew it would definitely happen again. Fury turned to look at the table and everyone quickly put straight faces on. 

"This is Agent Y/L/N and she will be going through the layout with you." Fury nodded his head and sat in the chair you were previously sat in.

"Okay, before we start does anyone have any questions?" You asked looking at everyone. Tony rose his hand into the air and you nodded at him.

"Are you single?" Tony questioned bluntly. Your eyes widened slightly and you looked towards Fury asking for help. All you got from him was a small nod. 

"Yes. Moving on." You said quickly and turned to the board where you started to explain where the hostages were kept, where the guards were, how many guards there were, the different rooms, vent systems and all of the exits. You finished explaining and looked back to the table where you saw the boys dreamily staring at you. "Were you even listening?" You asked them, snapping them out of their thoughts. They all nodded their heads.

The truth is none of them were listening. They were too busy ogling at you, the way you skirt showed off your figure, how your lips moved when you spoke, the colour of your eyes, the way your hair looked, how your chest fell and rose as you breathed. 

"Mr Stark?" Tony nodded his head at you. "Are there cameras here?" He nodded his head again confused. "Do they pick up sound?" He nodded his head once again. "Great! You, Rogers, Banner, Barton, Thor, James, Pietro and Parker will all be watching it, as I am not bothered to go through it again. None of you were listening and if you wish for this mission to be successful you must watch it." They all stared at you wide-eyed. 

"Any questions?" Tony raised his hand.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty four. Any other questions?"

"Who's the most attractive?" Thor asked you smirking.

"Natasha Romanoff." You answered. A few groans were heard and Natasha looked at you {PICTURE ABOVE} and a small smile appeared across her face. Your stomach erupted into butterflies and your face heated slightly. You looked at Fury asking if you could leave, he raised his eyebrows before signalling that you could.

"Remember to watch the CCTV, boys." You said leaving the room.

A/N:

Please Please Please Request! I'm running out of ideas. I'll fulfil all your fantasies  to the best of my ability. I'll even do smut. Just please request xD AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K READS :)

Requests: