⁴◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: You are on the Jimmy Kimmel show with the Avengers cast.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

 "Today we welcome Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth and Y/N Y/L/N!" You all came out one by one and sat on your assigned seat. Many people were clapping and cheering. You sat in between to R.D.J and Chris Hemsworth. "So have any of you watched the new movie?" Jimmy questioned. Everyone said 'no' but you. 

"Y/N you've watched the movie?" Mark asked you surprised. 

"Yes I have. You see I'm very trustworthy unlike some of you," You stated staring at Mark. It was true you had never given away a spoiler to anything that you were in. "We're not pointing fingers though." You said turning your head away from him, causing the audience to laugh and Mark to cross his arms and pout. You grinned at him.

You didn't know if your comment had embarrassed him so you quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He looked at you confused when you passes it to him; once he had read it he smiled at you and shook his head. You smiled, glad that you hadn't upset him.

"I'm going to hand you these boards and I'm going to ask you a question all you need to do is write your answer on the board." Jimmy said passing the boards around. "Who is your favourite Avenger?" He gave you two minutes to write down your answer. You only needed a few seconds so you decided to quickly draw your Avenger. "Time is up! If you wrote down your own character turn your board!" Everyone turned their board around except for you. The audience laughed.

"For the one person that didn't do their own character, show your board!" You quickly spun your board around. The audience clapped when they saw your drawing and a few screams were also heard. "Wow that- did you draw that?" You nodded your head. "It's great wow. Looks like Black Widow is the best Avenger." 

R.D.J leaned forward to see your drawing, but he noticed something on your neck. "Is that a hickey?" He whispered in your ear. Your eyes went wide and your hand flew up to your neck, as you cursed under your breath. He smirked beside you, knowing that it was exactly what he thought it was. You spent the rest of the show covering your neck; trying to make it look as subtle as you could.

Once the show was finished you quickly pulled Scarlett into the bathroom. (Toilets) "I can't believe you did that!" You quietly shouted at her. She looked at you confused. You turned your head and pointed to your neck. It took a few seconds to understand why you were so angry, but as soon as she did she started to laugh. You looked at her angrily. "It's not funny! I didn't know it was there!" This only made her laugh more.

"Omg! I-I thought y-you knew! You sat through the whole show with that on your neck!" Scarlett continued to laugh. "How did you find out?"

"Luckily Robert pointed it out." You huffed crossing your arms. 

"You look adorable, you know. You should try and cover it up now before anyone else finds out." Scarlett stated grinning down at you. She quickly leaned down to peck you on the lips. "See you soon, Y/N/N." She said walking out the door.

A/N:

Sorry this was short but it was something to update. Oh well. I will make up for this I promise. I hope you enjoyed it :) Remember to request!

Requests: