⁴⁶▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Natasha's birthday surprise.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Bzz Bzz Bzz! You felt the vibrations of your alarm go off from under your pillow. Suddenly, you were smacked around the head with a pillow. "Ughh! Turn it off." Natasha groaned. "Please." She added. You blindingly searched under your pillow and turned the alarm off. Your eyes snapped open; remembering that it was Natasha's birthday today. Your plan was to make her think that you had forgotten; when you had actually planned a surprise birthday party. You grinned to yourself - today was going to be the best day ever!

You picked up the pillow, that had been recently chucked at you, and threw it back at Natasha. You giggles as she groaned in annoyance. You rolled over and scooted closer to Natasha, so you were hugging her from behind and your chin rested on her shoulder. "Good morning, baby." You mumbled into her ear.

"Morning, sweetheart." She rasped back. Your stomach fluttered, her morning voice was so sexy; she could kill a man with her voice alone. "I'm gonna go shower in a few minutes, are you joining?" She questioned.

"Of course, when have I ever turned down that opportunity?" You gasped, causing Natasha to chuckle before she removed herself from your grasp. "What? It hasn't even been a minu-." You started, but was stopped by Natasha's lips on yours in a quick kiss.

"Stop your whining and join me." She stated as she started to undress.

"That's not what you said last night." You grumbled under your breath. Natasha's head poked from behind the bathroom door.

"What was that?" She asked knowingly.

"Nothing!" You replied quickly, scrambling from the bed and to the bathroom; leaving a trail of discarded clothes as you went.

~Time Skip~

You looked across to Natasha as she ate her breakfast. She had a sad look on her face and a small pout adorned her lips. Your heart panged at the scene, so you decided to focus on the TV. Tony quickly walked over to you and flopped onto the sofa (couch) beside you and stared at you. You ignored him for a few minutes, but he didn't stop staring at you. You let out a sigh, before ripping your eyes away from the TV and turning to face him.

"What'd you do to her?" He asked as he gestured towards a sad Natasha nibbling at her breakfast. You looked over to Natasha and you frowned.

"She might've said something about today being a special day and I replied with, what special occasion is today?" You whispered. 

"Do you have any idea why today is special?" He questioned. You gaped at him and slapped his arm. 

"It's her birthday! You moron!" You harshly whispered as he rubbed his arm, soothing the pain. 

"Okay, yeah. I deserved that." He groaned referring to the slap. "So, do you have anything planned?" He smiled.

"Mhmm. A surprise party, the rest of the team are all in on it." You grinned. Tony furrowed his eyebrows.

"All of them?" You nodded your head before your eyes widened. You quickly got up and sprinted out of the room. Mouthing, sorry not sorry, on your way out. Tony tilted his head in confusion, why didn't anyone tell him about the surprise birthday party?

Tony spent the next few hours asking if everyone knew about Natasha's birthday party. Turns out everyone did know. He sat in his chair when he noticed that he had missed someone out. He jogged out of his room and to the training room. He ran up to Natasha and tapped her on the back. "Did you know about yo-" Thankfully he stopped himself before he finished his sentence. Maybe that was the reason why you didn't tell him. "-Did you know that you have really pretty eyes?" He stated before walking out of the room, leaving a very confused Natasha.

~Time Skip~

Natasha had been upset all day; you hadn't remembered her birthday. Not that her birthday mattered to her, it was just the fact that you didn't remember that made her feel sad. Maybe she wasn't that important to you? Maybe you don't lover her enough? Natasha rinsed her soapy her in the shower before getting out. She hand tried her hair with a towel and dressed in a black tank top and shorts. She crawled into your shared bed and laid there, staring up at the ceiling.

She let out a deep sigh and got up to find you. She wanted cuddles and you were her only source. She walked out into the main room to see that it, too, had been abandoned. The lights were turned off and she couldn't see a thing. Letting out another sigh, she walked to the light switch, but was interrupted before she could turn them on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA!" The lights had suddenly turned on and she spun around to see balloons and party decorations strung to the walls and ceiling. She also saw you. A goofy grin displayed on your lips and a party hat in your outstretched hand. Natasha gave you a sweet smile before taking the hat and putting it on. You jumped into her arms and embraced her in a warm hug.

"Happy birthday, my sweet angel." You whispered just so she could hear it. Natasha wrapped her arms around your waist; deepening the hug.

"Thank you for doing this, princess." She whispered back, tickling your ear.

"Okay everyone! Let's party!" Tony shouted and random people, mostly women, came from behind the furniture. You spun around and furrowed your eyebrows at Tony. "What?"

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed todays update! This is my Discord server - https://discord.gg/UFkKE8wQvx - Join if you want to. P.S This is also a call for help! It's mainly populated by straight males and I need more females because males are odd. Also it's my first server; so I apologize if it's bad. Thank you for reading this message and have a lovely day! :3