⁴²▴Natasha Romanoff▴

You're a P.E teacher at Midtown School of Science and Technology (Peter Parker's school).

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

A stream of light moved onto your face, causing you to wake up. You inhaled a deep breath as you stretched and let out a tired yawn. You felt the bed shift next to you and you turned around to see your beautiful girlfriend smiling down at you. Her gorgeous, green eyes sparkling in the shining light. "What time is it?" You groggily mumbled.

"Five." She replied softly. You groaned and cuddled into your girlfriend. You could feel Natasha play with your hair and you could hear her steady heartbeat, as your head rested on her chest. Times like this, just the two of you, made you realise how much you loved her.

"I love you so much, Nat." You smiled. You heard her heartbeat pick up speed, causing your smile to widen.

"I-I love you too, Y/N/N." She whispered before kissing the top of your head. The both of you stayed in bed, in silence, as you enjoyed each others embrace. Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Mr Stark?" A voice shouted, as they poked their head out from behind the door. Your eyes widened. Peter Parker? Peter's eyes were just as wide as they flicked from you to Natasha. In bed. Together. "Professor Y/L/N?" He gaped. 

You cleared your throat. "Peter Parker." You replied as you covered more of yourself with a blanket. "Ahh, there you are." Tony smiled, patting Peter on the back. Tony's eyes soon fell on you and Natasha in bed. You saw his eyes brighten with an idea. "Y/N, you work at Peter's school right?" You slowly nodded your head. "Great! You're taking him to school." He announced.

~Time Skip~

You gripped the steering wheel, Peter in the passenger seat next to you, as you drove in a deafening silence. In the corner of you eye you could see him playing the drums on his thigh, as he gazed out of the window.

"Soo..." He began. "How're you doing?" He asked awkwardly. You gripped onto the steering wheel tighter.

"Please, no small talk. Just say what you want to say, it can't be weirder than what has already happened." You sighed.

"Are you and Natasha together-together?" He questioned. You nodded your head.

"Yes, me and Natasha are together-together." The corners of his lips turned up into a smile causing you to smile as well. "So, is this the Stark Internship, Spider-Man?" You grinned and his head snapped in your direction.

"You know I'm Spider-Man?" You nodded and laughed.

"Your voice is very recognisable, Peter." Taking your eyes off of the road to look at him, you saw the worry burning behind his eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone. Your secret is safe with me, as long as mine is with you." Peter relaxed into his seat.

"Your secret is safe with me, Professor Y/L/N." He smiled.

"Please, call me Y/N."

The rest of the car ride to school was enjoyable. You and Peter bopped to music as you sand together. There was a good connection between you and Peter; like an awesome aunt and nephew connection. You parked your car and switched the engine off. "Thanks, Y/N. You're like the coolest adult ever. Well, other than Mr Stark of course. You're like the coolest teacher ever." He rambled as he opened the car door and jumped out.

"Goodbye Peter. I'll see you in P.E." You laughed.

"Bye!" He shouted, running into the school building.

~Time Skip~

After all the English Literature lectures, you were finally able to relax and teach P.E. Collecting your folders and shoving them into your locker; you made your way down to the changing rooms. You knocked on the boys door. "Boys, meet me in the hall." You announced. "You too girls." You added.

While you were waiting you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. Picking up your phone you saw that it was Natasha who texted you.

Natasha: Whatcha doing?

Not much, teaching P.E right now :You

Natasha: Can I join? :)

Of course you can. I don't think the school will mind :D :You

Natasha: I'll see you soon, sweetheart <3

<3 :You

You waited a few more minutes before the students came walking in. "Today we're doing partner work, so grab a partner. Doesn't matter who, preferably a friend. If you don't have a friend just find someone you can tolerate or you can challenge yourself by doing it alone." Once everyone was in pairs and on their own mats you explained what they were doing.

"You and your partner will each be doing fifty sit ups and push ups. If you've completed both do fifty more." Everyone groaned in unison. "I'll be putting on a music playlist, that you all helped to create. There will be swear words (curse words) so if you're uncomfortable with that you and your partner will move your mat outside. Oh and remember to stretch. Start!" 

As the students exercised, you silently took the register. "Looking good, Peter. You too Ned." You smiled as you walked by them. "I just remembered we have a special guest joining us somewhen today." You announced.

The register then got to Flash's name, Eugene Thompson. You looked around to see that he wasn't there. You didn't remember seeing anyone leave to exercise outside. You walked over to the doors when you heard not so quiet feet running across the hall. Spinning around you saw Flash heading towards the exit. "Flash, where are you going?" You shouted so he could hear you.

"See you later Miss Y/L/N, I've got a hot date with Black Widow." He shouted back cockily. Right on time the doors opened and Natasha came strutting into the hall, staring oddly at Flash for a few seconds. The whole class was silent as they witnessed the Black Widow walk past Flash and to you.

"Sorry bud, but I'm taken." She smirked, as she wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your cheek. A chorus of 'ooos' came from the class and in the corner of your eye you could see Peter grinning from ear to ear. Flash stared, mouth agape, as he took in the scene in front of his eyes.

"Okay everyone, back to work! Natasha will be helping you if she sees that you're struggling. She knows when you're faking it." You walked over to the bench, Natasha joining you, and surveyed everyone as they worked.

A/N:

The end of TFATWS episode 4 - WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-