⁹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: You go to Natasha because you are scared.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You sat on the sofa (couch) hiding behind a pillow and leaning into Thor. Everyone was watching a horror movie and Peter made you watch it with them. You were scared. No, terrified. Just glancing at the TV was enough to make you squeal and hide back behind the pillow. You couldn't believe yourself, you're an Avenger and you can't even watch a horror movie.

"Y/N you can't hide behind a pillow for the whole movie." Tony laughed. "Peter's younger than you and he's not hiding behind a pillow." He added.

"Yeah Y/N, stop hiding behind the pillow." Peter joined in. You stared coldly at him and stuck your tongue out. You didn't notice that Natasha was watching you. She smiled to herself, as she watched your childish behaviour.

"Lady Y/N, I've been told to remove your pillow." Thor said grabbing your pillow and throwing it across the room. You quickly curled into a ball. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Thor smiled wrapping an arm around you. You lifted your head and smiled back at him. With Thor's arm wrapped around you, you felt very safe and you were able to watch the rest of the movie without being so scared.

Once the movie was finished you grinned up at Thor. You were so happy that you had actually watched the movie. You gave him a big hug. "Thank you for protecting me, Thor." You thanked.

"It was really no problem, Lady Y/N." He smiled. Pulling away from the hug you yawned and stretched.

"I'm going to bed, I'm super sleepy." You announced standing up. "Goodnight everyone." You waved. You walked out the door hearing a few goodnights. You opened the door to your room and stepped in, closing the door behind you. Then it hit you. You were alone and you started to feel scared. You quickly jumped into your bed and hid under the duvet (comforter), heart racing.

You tried to fall asleep, but you always woke up minutes later. You couldn't escape. Not even through your dreams. You lay their awake staring up at the ceiling, every little noise making you jump. After a while you decided that you had finally had enough.

You grabbed a pair slippers and exited your room. You looked to the end of the corridor, everything was a lot scarier at night. You shuffled you way over to Natasha's room, heart pounding in your chest. You slowly opened the door and crept into her room.

You stood at the side of her bed shaking her lightly and softly calling her name, "Nat, Nat, Natasha, wake up please." You saw her eyes open and she looked up at you confused.

"Y/N? Why are you here?" She questioned groggily.

"I-I'm scared." You looked at her sheepishly.

"Your scared?" Natasha smirked, you nodded your head blushing. "Was it the movie?" She chuckled.  

"Mhmm." You replied looking down at you feet.

"Come here." She laughed lifting up the sheets so you could slip inside. Her bed was warm and smelt comforting. She brought the sheets down, wrapping you up. Natasha's arms slid over you waist, hugging you from behind. Her face nestled in the crook of your neck. You felt her soft breathing on your neck. It made you feel safe. Natasha was your safe. Soon you felt your eye lids grow heavy and you fell into a deep sleep.

A/N:

A short fluffy chapter a special for 100 votes! Aren't you people lucky, two uploads in one day! Thank you so much for 100 votes it makes me feel so happy that you are enjoying my writing. And your comments telling that your happy with my stories really motivates me to carry on writing. Remember to request :)

Requests: