¹⁰▴Scarlett Johansson▴

Plot: You start your period and Scarlett looks after you.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You woke up early in the morning and groaned; you could feel it, there was no denying that you were starting your period. You quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed a pair of underwear. Hey you never know, you have to be prepared. You stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the light, the brightness of it making you squint and walk into the cupboard. Clutching your head you sat on the toilet and looked down and breathed a sigh of relief, the bleeding hadn't started.

After you had finished your business you dragged yourself over to your bed and flopped onto it. You were in pain. Lots and lots of pain. You wrapped yourself in the sheets and cocooned yourself, as you sulked and watched TV. A few hours later you heard the door to your apartment open.

"Y/N/N, I'm home! Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up." Scarlett shouted closing the door. "I got you snacks and some other things you like because I know you should be starting soo-" Scarlett paused when she rounded the corner and saw you in the middle of your bed wrapped in your duvet (comforter). You looked at her sadly and pouted your lips, she chuckled at you and placed the bags on the floor.

Scarlett walked over to you and wrapped her arms over you. "Aww poor baby, how much pain are you in?"

"Too much." You groaned. 

"Will kisses and cuddles help?" She asked softly. You looked at her a smiled, nodding your head. Scarlett pecked you on the head and you unravelled yourself from your cocoon so you could cuddle on the bed. You laid down and she slid in next to you, hugging you from behind. She stroked your head and you hummed in approval. "Get some sleep, I'll be here when you wake." Scarlett said kissing behind your ear.

"Okay, love you Scarlett." You mumbled sleepily.

"Love you too, Y/N."

You began to stir and you slowly opened your eyes to see Scarlett sleeping peacefully next to you. You then noticed the heat pad on your stomach. She really was the best girlfriend. You smiled lovingly at her and stared at her as she slept.

"You do know it's weird to stare at people?" She smirked opening her eyes.

"I wasn't staring. I was appreciating." You huffed. She chuckled at you and wrapped her arms around you waist.

"Want to watch a movie?" Scarlett suggested. 

"Yes. You can pick, I'm going to the bathroom." You quickly scrambled out of bed and entered the bathroom. You went back out to the bedroom and saw Scarlett on the bed with snacks. "What movie are we watching?" She looked up at you and waved the WALL-E DVD in the air. You giggled at her. She really, really loved that movie.

You watched the movie with Scarlett and comforted each other when it was sad and ate the snacks. Sharing kisses and cuddles. She was the best, there was no one better. 

A/N:

Thank you so much for requesting! Have a lovely day or sleep and remember to request :)

Requests: