¹⁸▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: "I like your top."

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You had just come back from the shopping centre (mall) with a bag of clothes and a bag of treats. The treats included: multiple chocolates, hard sweets, lollipops, ice creams, ice lollies and pop tarts for Thor. You could never forget Thor's pop tarts or you'd be worse than dead. Thor's wrath was horrible you'd just wish that he had murdered you instead.

Pop tarts in hand you walked up to Thor and tapped him on the shoulder. Thor turned around and smiled down at you.

"Pop tarts, for you!" You grinned, holding up the pop tarts. Thor grinned back down at you before taking the box and running away whilst squealing.

"Thank you, Lady Y/N!" He shouted once he was out of sight. When anyone thought of Thor they thought of someone who was strong and manly, but you thought of him as a soft, marshmallow type of guy. A true cinnamon roll (bun? Idk I forget xD). 

After handing out everyone's favourite treat, you retreated into your room. Sighing, you flopped onto your bed. Suddenly, your door swung open and a screaming Scott came running in. "Dude! What the actual- what are you doing in here!" You shouted wide-eyed.

"SAAAVEEE MEEEE!" Scott screamed jumping into your bed. You looked at him more confused. "HE'S CHASING MEE!" He screamed once again.

"Who's chasing yo-" You were answered when Vision came flying through your wall.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Scott wailed, scrambling out of your bed and exiting your room. You looked to Vision for answers.

"My apologies Y/N, he thinks that I am a child of Satan and that I have come to murder him for all the ants that he had accidently killed. Therefore I am chasing him because it is amusing." Vision said nonchalantly before floating through the wall. You took a moment for his words to sink in, after they had, you burst into a fit of laughter. Scott seemed to just get bullied by everyone, probably because he's such an easy target.

You flopped back down onto your bed when you noticed your door was still open, with a flick of your wrist the door closed. You lay on your bed in silence. You were bored. Really, really bored. That's when you remembered the bag of clothes that you had bought. Jumping out of bed you grabbed the bag and emptied the contents onto your bed. 

While you were trying on the different things you had bought, Natasha had sneaked into your room and watched as you dressed and undressed. You put on a skirt and twirled. "Ahh!" You jumped when you saw Natasha sat in the corner. "What are you doing in here! You nearly killed me!" You said dramatically, clasping a hand over your heart.

"Can I not admire my girlfriend?" Natasha questioned.

"Of course you can, but maybe notify your girlfriend that you're in the same room as her before you send her into cardiac arrest" You huffed, crossing your arms.  

"Awwh baby I'm so sorry." She chuckled enveloping you in a hug. 

"I forgive you." You smiled, pecking her lips. "Do you like it?" You asked, motioning to your outfit."

"I do," Natasha nodded, "But I prefer you without it." She smirked.

"Not now." You laughed.

"Does that mean later?" She smirked hopefully.

"Maybe." You mumbled blushing, Natasha's eyes lit up with excitement. "Okay now shoo, I'm trying to get changed." Natasha pouted as you lead her to the door. "Maybe later." You said giving her a quick kiss before shutting the door in her face. Natasha smiled and happily walked away.

Looking at the time you quickly grabbed a top from your bed and made your way to the sitting room (lounge? The place where you watch TV on a sofa/couch). You sat on the sofa next to Bucky. You were having a nice conversation when Wanda joined in.

"I like your top, Y/N. Is it new?" Wanda complimented.

"Thank you, I got it toda-" Before you could finish you were interrupted.

"Hey! I have a name!" Natasha smiled smugly. Bucky's and Wanda's faces grew into wide smiles. It took a  moment for you to realise what Natasha had said. You slapped her arm lightly a crimson hue spreading across your cheeks.

"You can't say that! There's a child in the room." You warned.

"Don't worry! It's better than trying to sleep in the room next to you!" Peter shouted, earning a high five from Sam and a fist bump from Pietro. Your eyes widened in embarrassment and you hid behind Natasha.

"Well you better stay clear of that room tonight!" Natasha announced, throwing you over her shoulder and walking to your room.

A/N:

I really enjoyed writing this one xD What colour are your eyes? I'm curios. AND 500 VOTES YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! Thank you for reading and remember you are amazing. YOU ARE AMAZING! Smiles for everyone :) :) :) :) :)