🔥2🔥

Seven years later

"Hey Gabriel!" Emy called smiling. "It's been a while since I last saw you in drama class; I hope you are not thinking about quitting."

"No, no," Gab replied in a hurry. "Was busy, I will resume tomorrow." He replied with a coy smile "I promised to take April out today after school."

April Phillip is the most popular girl at Cleavon high, she's tall, slim with perfect long legs, and cute dimples, glowing brown skin, and a fashion goddess. She got it from her celebrity of a mom.

Gabriel, too, had grown into a fine teenager. He modeled for his school magazine when he had the time, had a nice set of abs which he loved to flaunt during his photo session. His brown skin always looked polished. Well, he took his time taking care of himself which left his skin soft and shiny. He also inherited his mom's perfect set of white teeth, making his smile be the the last thing the girls wished they saw before going to bed. He knew the effect he had on girls at school, and he enjoyed it.

"Oh, about April, how is she? Cause I know she's been against you joining the drama club, is she cool with it now?" Emy asked for asking sake, not like she was any curious.

Emy was one female friend Gab had that he could tell anything to. But he wasn't oblivious of the fact that his female best friend and his girlfriend hated each other to the throat, and he wasn't ready to add more fuel to that hate.

"Yes, she is." He lied, giving a cover-up smile with his head faced down as they walk down to class together.

Gabriel thought if it was appropriate to ask about......, "I heard about you and Austin, how are you holding up?" He asked concerned, not minding if it was appropriate or not.

"I'm fine; after all, I'm not the only girl that has been dumped by a guy." She sighed, holding her books close to her chest whilst they walked. "I guess it's for the best." She added, smiling as little as she could.

"If it makes you feel any better, Austin made a huge mistake leaving you." He had to add. Standing in front of her, he raised her chin up with one hand. "You are a goddess," Emy knew he meant she was beautiful but, he calling her a goddess quickly made her heart beat twice as fast and her crinkled brows almost gave her away "and any guy will be honored to worship at your feet." He praised.

Gabriel innocently said what he said with the intention of making her feel better. He thought a joke will make her feel a little less depressed, but it didn't. Whatever he had said had shook her feet. If only he knew.

"Yeah right, any guy and not you?" her inside voice argued as a coy smile sneaked out "At least you got one truth right." She thought.

"Gab, Gab, over here!" Andrew and Jason, his friends, called out from beside the chemistry laboratory where they stood.

"Sorry Emy I have to go, we'll see later, ok?"

"Yes, we will." Emy replied. Smiling at him as she watched him leave.

Emy Garrick was a super friendly girl who loved to travel a lot. She had no problem blending with new people, this made her loved by many students because of her simplicity. She's funny, tall, had a killer ass and a nice slim figure that compliment her spotless brown skin. She's beautiful, very fashionable and in no competition with any one. Not even with April.

Emy wasn't all that slim growing up and not to sugar coat it, she was fat. And this became a big challenge for her. Guys never asked her out unless to make fun of her and no one wanted to be seen talking to the most ugliest girl in school except for her best friends, Mary Smith and Gabriel. Grade school was more challenging than high school and Emy wasn't going to let herself be mocked anymore.

So, she watched her weight very drastically, watching what she ate and when she ate. With the help of her mom, it was successful. Her mom made sure she tagged along whenever she went for her morning runs.

Now, who could believe Emy was the once chubby girl in school?

"Hey," Approaching Emy was an angry girl "What business do you have with my boyfriend?" April asked in fury holding Emy's wrist very firm.

"None of your business." She secured her books under her arm and slapped hard on April's wrist causing April to loose hold of her hand "don't be scared darling." Emy said. "I can have Gab if I want to. Besides, we both know who is hotter and we both know who hunt his fantasies." She smiled, meaning everything she said, she was even more pleased when she saw the look on April's face when she said it.

"Uggggghhh!" April gasped, she wasn't expecting that, Emy had never spoken to her in that manner. And now, she was surprised she did "In your dreams will he leave me for you." She smirked.

"Ok" Emy simply replied, smiling, then walked past her.

||****||

(Bell rings)

School was over. Students packed their bags, ready to exist the classroom.

"Hey baby!" April called. Halting Gabriel.

"Hey" Gab answered, wearing his signature smile as he turned to meet her glare.

"I hope you haven't forgotten you are going with me to the jewelry shop; I need to find the perfect necklace to go with my dress." She reminded Gab in case he forgot.

"You have bought your dress already?" Gab asked astounded, "I mean the party is not until next week Saturday. Why the rush?"

Jason's parent anniversary was around the corner and he planned having a separate party on that same day with his school mate.

"Shut up Gab!!" April ordered causing Gab to raise an eyebrow. "I prepare early to avoid mistakes." She informed him, smiling.

"Seriously, mistakes in dressing?" Gab said holding his laughter from bursting out.

"Oh Gabriel you are so myopic, when will you learn?" she asked disappointed, shaking her head from side to side.

"Ohhh ok ma'am, I understand. Now, can we go to the jewelry shop?" Gab asked in one breath.

She flipped her long hair and led the way.

Gabriel noded and cursed silently then, followed her. April didn't actually give a damn about how Gabriel felt. As long as she got what she wanted, she was cool.

______________________________________

"At least you got one truth right"

👆 this was something Emy said, but what truth did she mean?

Find out as you read on.

Thanks for reading,

Don't hesitate to vote ⭐ and also comment. Your opinion is much appreciated. Thanks again

______________________________________

||****||

Words (1151)