🔥33🔥

Luzmi  was tired of getting his ass kicked; he needed to come up with a plan. He knew killing Bettriza was out of the menu cause he was a necessary evil allowed to exist by the high Gods and in that regard, Luzmi was never granted the powers, yet, to annihilate the Fiend lord. But Luzmi had a better option in mind; he was a sorcerer after all.

He commanded the wind from all corner of the earth, directing it to where he stood. The force of the wind uprooted the trees, cut off all power supply, removed the roof of many houses as well as destroying many buildings.

Gabriel pushed Bettriza backward with the cyclone he created but, Bettriza was too strong. Gabriel continued with more force, successfully, he was able to move him away from the house.

“Restringere!” Gabriel commanded as heavy shackles sprung out from the ground, holding Bettriza down “Ignis!” His bright blue eyes gave out flickers of electric discharge while he watched Blue flames consume the heavy chain and burnt through Bettriza. Bettriza let out a loud cry as he noticed his hard skin melting away.

“You shall no longer walk the earth; these chains shall be your prison for eternity. No craft of any kind shall deliver you. Doom shall be you food, history shall be your reality.” In a deep, echoing voice, Luzmi  cursed.

Unhesitatingly, the shackles obeyed, dragging Bettriza beneath the earth. Gabriel stood over him, chanting some words while he watched .

As soon as the Bettriza was out of sight, the Earth closed up and Gabriel whispered, “It is done.”

||****||

The following day was very eventful, the whole town came together to do a general cleaning. In the mind of the Cleavon citizens, a wild cyclone hit the city, destroying houses, buildings, and the forest. And it was as if the O’Donnell’s mansion looked like the starting point of the disaster.

Gabriel had compelled the people who were at the mansion the previous night, to forget about the horrific invasion of the Fiend lord and his minions. giving to them a new memory like the heavy storm took them on their heel, causing them to seek refuge inside the house, That Emy finally traveld to china with her parent, since that was what she told them before the whole Fiend attack and of course, a good explanation for the death of Principal Adams.

Gabriel wanted his death to sound heroic to the people especially to the student since he actually died saving the world. “I was on my way to give my dad the bottle of Wine he requested for Mrs. O’Donnell, that’s when the storm hit. I accidentally broke the bottle as we ran for safety but instead of running to the house, I went in search for my dad and step mom. That was when Principal Adam found me. The storm was drawing close, heavy, carrying uprooted trees, wrecked cars and house tops. He pushed me out of the way, urging me to keep running. And just at that precise moment, he was hit by the storm.” this was the story Gabriel had told them. It was best if the actual story was left untold for everyone's peace of mind. He had also moved the bodies of the dead Curators out of sight in other to avoid suspicions.

The town gave Principal Adams a befitting burial. The surviving curators also mourned the death of their members for fighting a good fight with their lives.

Sarah had survived the poison with the help of Wayne. She made a little ceremony in the lower layer of the TIME museum, having in attendance just Julie, Gem, Wayne Jackson, Gabriel and Paul Harrison .

Gabriel was lucky to find the locket in the pool but it was cracked due to the heavy hit on the pavement before bouncing into the pool. This had a little effect on Paul, giving him a partial memory loss. A part of him had leaked out of the crack on the locket.

But the Good news was, he still remembered Lucy, Julie and his son and after learning the truth about his family, Gabriel decided not to erase that memory from him. It was Paul’s right to know and he needed to make new memories.

||****||

School was a little different this time. There was no Emy or even April but he had his friends. Jason, Andrew and Mary.

“...It’s sad to loose Principal Adams to the violent disaster that hit our Town but I hope to continue what he started. With your help, I promise to uphold the standard of this great institution.” The new Principal, Principal Evans Barry, pledged in the school theater to the students and staff, who gave a sounding applause after his speech.

“It’s so sad what happened to Principal Adams but I just hope Principal Evans would be way cooler,” Jason said to Andrew and Gabriel as they walked out of the theater together.

“i hope so too.” Andrew conceded.

“What should we care? This is our last year in high school, let's just enjoy i!” Gab exclaimed happily. The drama over at least for now, he could go back to being a regular teenager.

“Woo, Bro. what’s up with you?” Jason asked Gabriel, smiling blankly .

“Yeah, you sound different.” Andrew added.

“That’s because I feel different” Gabriel pointed out, ignoring the confused face his friends wore.

“I thought he would be a little sad since Emy left.” Jason whispered to Andrew.

“Whatever man, we like this new you.” Andrew said out instead.

“And we are going to enjoy our last year in high school while we can.” Grabbing the shoulders of his two beast friends, Jason add.

“Yeah, that what I’m talking about” Gabriel yelled as they hopped into Jason’s car and drove off.

______________________________________

||****||

Words (977)