🔥25🔥

Gem took Wayne to Julie’s house that morning just like they had agreed upon the previous night.

Wayne studied the surrounding; it looked nothing out of the ordinary “Is this the house?” he wanted to be certain Gem took them to right house.

“I’m positive.” Gem replied then, rang the doorbell.

Gem got no response at the door. She rang the doorbell again, repeatedly. Still, no response. This was alarming.

“I’m not sure anyone is home,” Wayne rested his back on the wall close to the door, as he allowed the words roll out of his lips, disappointedly.

“Where would they have gone?” she wondered.

“If your hunch is right, do you think they would keep her here till now?” Wayne asked

“You have to find her, now. Please.” worried, Gem was.

She watched Wayne do his thing. His eyes went blue as he sniffed everywhere his head turned to. After a few minutes, his eyes fell normal. “I couldn’t find her.” He told her

“How were you able to find Gabriel and not Julie?” Angrily, Gem swung her hands in the air. Hoping to wave the sad news away.

“I guess they wanted Gabriel found.” He defended.

At that instant, Gem recalled a detailed conversation Paul had with Julie “I overheard Paul saying he went to the O’Donnell’s house to look for her there. Julie was preparing the place for their anniversary party coming up this evening. She might have gone there.” Gem assumed.

“Do you know the location?” Wayne dusted his trousers and prepared his legs to move.

“No, but we’ll search for it.” Gem  told him and progress to a place she had no idea of finding.

It’s been over two hours; Gem and Wayne were still on the search of the O'Donnell's mansion. Wayne had a feeling that they were lost but, he decided not to say a word and just follow Gem like a bodyguard.

Gem felt her phone buzzing in her left jean pocket and so did Wayne. They took out their phones; it was a text from Adams that read He’s conscious.

“I guess we have to go.” Gem told Wayne, putting an end to their lost-no-found quest.

“Yes.” He quickly concurred.

||****||

The music from The O’Donnell’s house drew guest in. it was a small town, but a party like this brought everyone together.

Jason, Andrew, Mary and all Cleavon high students where already present, having the fun of their teenage life except for Gabriel and Emy who were yet to show up.

“Where the Fuck is Gab?” Jason asked the  group, hastily.

“I just got off the phone with Emy, they are on their way.” Mary answered, showing her phone to Jason.

Ignoring the worried friend, Andrew took Mary's hand and whispered close to her ear “Babe, you want to get some air?”

Mary exhaled slowly “A little won’t hurt.

In sync with the teen party was the main event happening on the front yard of the mansion. It was Class in all it splendor. As small as Cleavon town was, it citizens knew how to maintain the high status of the town.