🔥29🔥

Emy stood in front of the goo, chanting in a strange language. A language Gabriel called, the Fiend’s tongue.

She held  a golden cup over it as her chanting never ceased. Walking into the goo, Emy buried herself completely inside it.

The Fiends begird around the Goo, their hands linked to each other. In unison, they raised their head up and roared. Their voices were so loud that it shook the forest grounds. Together, they stamped their left foot hard on the ground and a ring of green fire circumnavigated the top of the goo.

Julie was dragged to the party and even as she struggled; the Fiend's grip on her was firm.

Roe-Gab approached her wearing a faint smile, he raised her head to his and instantly recalled the moment he spent with her in the past. Nothing they had was ever real to him. He was certain that if Julie had known who he truly was, underneath the disguise he wore and approached her with, she wouldn't have spared him.

It was all for the grand plan, a plan orchestrated by his master, Battriza. And approved by Emilora, his master's daughter. He had no say on the matter but to act, setting in motion a coincidence between he and Julie at the price of Lucy's location.

It was all for the plan, he reminded himself, but slowly, he lost himself to Julie and for the first time in Aeons, he felt his heart skip a beat whenever she was close. At that moment, he became addicted to Julie. Her smile, her temper, the feel of her tender skin on his... Every thing about her turned him on. And each time he craved for her, he had to remind himself of his duty.

In all, Julie became his weakness and that was how his disguise was exposed. In as much as their plan was achieved, he lost Julie.

The feel of  her skin sent shock waves down his spine and as usual, he hid his emotions and locked his eyes in hers.

“What is he doing?” Gem asked her spy group.

“He’s compelling her,” Gabriel replied.

Roe-Gab held her hand and Julie couldn’t resist, she was totally under his control. He laid her on the bamboo sticks, tied together to a large rock and there, he fastened her firm to the stick.

“We need to help her,” Wayne urged attempting a first step off their covers.

“Not yet.” Gabriel cautioned, his voiced halting Wayne at his spot.

“What do you mean not yet? They will kill her!”  He protested.

“Be quite both of you,” Tried of their child-like banter, Gem ordered.

The chant continued as Emy stepped out all covered with black goo. She walked slowly to where Julie was tied up and just as she was about to pour whatever content it was in the cup on Julie, she heard a ruffle sound in the woods.

“What was that?” Gem, also hearing the same ruffle sound, asked confused.

“Damn,” Gabriel cursed.

Some of the curators appeared at the scene, led by Sarah. She couldn’t sit back and let her daughter be in harm’s way, she had to do something.

Adams went with the others to O’Donnell’s party. As the principal of the school, his presence was needed and also, he had to protect the humans form what was coming.

“Argggh!” Emy screamed angrily “Roe!” she yelled.

Roe  walked closer to Emy and then changed from the form of Gabriel to his real form. His natural human form wasn't that bad, he was a tall white male, adorned with majestic physique. He had an oval sea-blue eyes orbing flickers of fire, set below a pair of perfectly curved ends, thick brows. His despotic nose sat nobly on his face and his well defined cheekbone carved down  towards an unyielding jaw.
His spartan shoulders was part of his dishy appearance. His movement were like that of a lion's grace, emitting an earthly scent at his every step.
“Darling.” He said, sweetly.

“Make a fence,” Emy ordered.

“George, Rebecca!” she called her supposed-to-be-parents “Take the Fiends and keep the intruders out.” she commanded.

Rebecca has been with goddess Emilora since the beginning of time. She is known to be fast, powerful and can kill whoever she chose without even coming close.

This time it was different, the curators too where in their divine state. The Fiends would have to work a lot harder to win.

“Yes my lady.” Rebecca and George replied in unison, bowing their heads low as a sign of respect. They led some Fiends out as Roe exhaled a wall of volcanic fire roundabout them.

“You should have stayed in your hole where you belong,” George voiced as he approached  the curator. He was still in his human form but face was pale and his eyes were replaced with balls of fire. He charged up against them swiftly causing a fog around them.

Sarah, despite being a little older than the other curators, she had never  forgotten how to wield a sword.

She muttered a word as she waved her hands in the air; the wind carried the dry leaves swirling in front of her. Blue flames consumed the leaves and formed it into a shape of a sword.

“We need to help them,” Gem suggested.

“They can handle themselves, what we should think of is how to get through that wall of fire.” Wayne replied.

______________________________________

||****||

Words (921)