🔥26🔥

“Woowoowoo, Hello Cleavon high! It's a wonderful night, yeah?” M.C. Talcy grabbed the Mic and proceeded with the opening speech

And all responded “Yeah!!!” like every good teenage party, this was the best yet.

M.C. Talcy filled the air with laughter as he added humor to every word he said.

The programme had enough mirth stirring sections to it that provoked much tittering. He, as well as other comedians, had succeeded at sustaining the merry atmosphere.

“What a wonderful performance people. Trust me; there is no better therapy than a good laugh. Won't you agree?” Although M.C. Talcy knew the answer to his question, it wasn't as fulfilling hearing the positive responds from the crowd.

“Please y'all,” the M.C. continued “Join me in welcoming the father of this spectacular event and I mean that literally,” He joked. “Give it up for our one and only, Jason! O'Donnell!”

Instinctively, the crowd cheered while Jason made his way up the stage.

||****||

Gabriel stood in front of his house, contemplating if to open the door, especially after what had happened when he tried to hold the door knob. Surprisingly, he remembered his encounter with Luzmi and their tour.

“Are you going to keep admiring the door or open it.” Gem, being bored from the waiting, voiced from behind him.

“Let him take his time, he was dead you know.” Not helping his situation, Wayne said. Slightly shaking his head from side to side.

Really? Gabriel puffed and twisted the knob. The door flung open, then, he made his grand entery through the passage way and into the leaving room. Gabriel's eyes scrutinized the room searching for anything that could be out of place but to his surprise, everything was the same.

He  barely realized Gem and Wayne had invited themselves in as he moved straight to his parent room. He recalled the last  conversation he had with Luzmi in the TIME museum before he reunited with his body.

“The bowl where life and death was laid — was the last line of what she said and that was the most important part,” Luzmi repeated the same last words Gabriel's mom had said to him.

“OK but what could it mean?” curious to know what the riddle meant, Gabriel assumed the old man could shed some light to it.

“What was the last thing you remembered your mom did?” Luzmi moved to and fro with his hands holding his jaw like he was seriously thinking about something as he listened to Gabriel speak.

“Well, she read me a story then kissed me good night,”

“Then?” seeking more details.

“I guess she went to her room, showered, possibly, because she was found dead in her bathtub,” Gabriel’s eyes lit up as the last line rolled out of his tongue. It became all clear to him now. How didn't he think of it?  “Of course, the bowl where life and death was laid!”

“And?” Luzmi progressed with one raised eye brow
“I think I've found the answer to the  riddle. I have finally understood what my mother had been trying to tell me.”

“See what you can do when you think and I know if you think a little harder, you would know who killed your mother but, that’s a mystery for another day.” Luzmi said smiling at Gabriel.