🔥12🔥

♪ …………………………..

Lend me your ears,

Thus says the Lord.

Just know that my word,

Will not return void.

Your time I sustain,

There’s no need to fear.

I’m restoring the years,

You’ve sown in tears.

Restoring the years,

You’ve sown in tears.

……………………………….. ♪

The choir ministration moved the laity. They all stood on their feet channeling the lyrics of the song to their personal lives. Some were crying, and some were singing along and after the choir had finished their presentation, the Reverend moved to the pulpit. He blessed the choristers and the church then he told them all to have their sit.

Gabriel directed his gaze to the left pew close to the wall with the huge painting of Christ and his disciples having their last supper, his eyes met with Emy’s where she sat with Mary. They smiled at each other and quickly returned their gaze back to the Reverend.

||****||

Right the exact moment Julie and Gabriel were being blessed at church, some unwanted guest paid their home a visit. Hey knew no one was home,  it was the perfect time to search.

“Tear the whole place if you must, FIND IT!!” a huge gooey dark red fiend roared. He raised his huge hands and slammed the dining table of the Harrison’s house as he spoke, dividing it into two while the mini fiends ransacked the house in search of something.

The huge fiend, ROE, as he was called, was the right hand fiend of BETTRIZA, the king of the underworld. He was rocky strong; his skin was a burning rock with volcanic fire circulating round it, literally he was hell on earth.

A fiend with many forms, Roe, could shape-shift into anything, anyone he wanted and just like any fiend, his sting was death sentence, literally. The Fiends were merciless entities, they fed on human souls just to survive.

Roe walked into the master bedroom, leaving traces of red goo as he took each step. He stood, sniffing the air like a puppy then stopped, his bulky eyes caught Julie’s portrait hanging on the wall. He charged towards it and swallowed it whole.

Leaving the room, his signature had burnt through the floor, forming dark holes everywhere.

||****||

The service was over and everyone was out exchanging pleasantries with one another.

“I guess you’d like to say hello to your friends, I’ll wait for you in the car.” Julie told  Gabriel while she unzipped her purse to bring out her car keys.

“Ok Julie,” Gabriel replied. “I’ll be with you soon.” He assured as he went in search of his friends.

Just as she opened the car door, she heard “Hello Mrs. Harrison.” She turned to see who it was.