Chapter 13 (Year 2)

Harry's POV

"Did you see the way that they were sitting together?" I asked Ron as we sat in our dorms room later that night.

"Yeah I know,"

"First Snape is her Godfather, and now Draco is practically her boyfriend? She had her legs in his lap, and he was all comfortable, like they did that all the time!" I yelled, taking my glasses off and putting it on the nightstand.

"Well, I heard they were raised together so I guess they are close," Ron said, rubbing his neck awkwardly. I signed, shaking my head.

"Harry, why do you care? She's just like them! Did you see what she said to Percy," Ron said, rolling his eyes. I shrugged,

"I know, but she's the only family I have left, even if she acts like them," I said, pulling the covers over my head.

"Well, she doesn't consider you family, so you should just give that idea up," He said, shaking his head at me.

"I bet I could change her mind one day," I said,

"She has a family," Ron said, as I heard him get into bed.

"Yeah, but I don't care, I'm her family too, weather she likes it or not." I said, Ron signed, but said nothing as he got into his bed.

---

River's POV

"My father's here," Draco told us as we sat down on the couches in the common room.

"Why?" Theo asked,

"To get rid of that big oaf Hagrid, he's going to Azkaban, for these petrified students. I heard when this happened fifty years ago, it was because of Hagrid, but they couldn't send him off last time." Draco said,

"How interesting," I said, Draco glared at me, as I shrugged.

---

We walked to the train station after the last day of school.

I grabbed Ellie, smiling down at her, and petting the back of her head.

We gave our things to the man and walked into the train, finding an empty compartment. The others came in a little while later. Daphne and Pansy were both sitting next to me as I looked out the window.

My eyes had gotten heavier as the train started moving.

---

Daphne shook me awake as everyone started leaving. I groaned and grabbed my basket with Ellie still sleeping in it.

We walked out searching for our families. Blaise and I couldn't spot our mother anywhere, so we walked to Draco, to his family.

"Hello, Draco," His mother said, hugging him and pushing the hair out of his face.

"Hello, Mum," He said,

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," Blaise and I said,

"Hello, River, Blaise," Cissy said, hugging me.

"Do you know where our Mother is?" I asked,

"She's at the muggle crossing, she's running a little late," She said. We nodded and said goodbye to the Malfoys.

We walked through the barrier, looking around for our Mum. She waved over at us, near a small bench. We ran over to her; she hugged me and then Blaise. I spotted Potter saying hello to a family. There was a tall, very round man, with a big bushy mustache. A skinny woman with short hair that reached her shoulders, and just like his father, a very round boy.

Potter spotted me. The lady made eye contact with me; her face fell with a terrified look on her face.

"Lilly!" She screamed,

"Mum, that lady is looking at me," I said, Mum turned and looked at the family.

"We should go," She said, I nodded as she held onto my hand tightly.

"Lilly!" The lady yelled again, starting to walk over to us. Blaise looked between me and that woman.

"Do you know her?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I've never seen her, before." I said, he shrugged as Mum pulled us to the exit. The lady kept following us, with Potter trying to pull her back.

We made it outside and got into a car Mum had rented, putting our trucks in the back.

---

Harry's POV

"Aunt Petunia! That's not Lilly!" I yelled as she started walking out, leaving her husband and kid in the station.

"Yes, she was! She looks exactly like Lilly! That's Lilly!" She yelled, making some people turn to look at us,

"Please! She's gone home with her family! Let's go!" I said, rubbing my head, annoyed. My aunt thinned her lips and tried to think.

"Family?" She asked,

"Yes, family, because she lives in the Wizard community, her name is River Potter, she's adopted," I said. Her face falls again, and she stops looking around the station.

"Let's go, please, you should sit down," I said, she nodded and walked to her family, I shook my head and ran my hands through my hair, exhausted