Chapter 70

River's POV

Fleur walked in with my dinner, slamming the plate on the nightstand.

"Dinner," She hissed,

"Is it poisoned?" I asked, picking up the fork and poking the chicken.

"No, Bill wouldn't let me."

"That's reassuring," I laughed. She didn't smile as Bill walked into the room.

"You will be going to our aunt's house. Fleur doesn't want you in the house," He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I hissed,

"Stay out the way in our Aunt's house, she's mean and wont like you,"

"How wonderful," I said,

They walked out as I picked at my food. I missed my family; I missed Blaise, who I hadn't seen since Luna was brought in.

*Flashback*

Dear Blaise,

You must come to the Malfoy manor, Luna was brought in today.

River Potter,

I wrote and sent it flying away with my owl.

Two days later, Blaise came storming in.

"Where is she?" He asked, looking around the manor.

"Blaise she's in the dungeons." I answered. He nodded, running down as I followed him down the stairs. He pulled open the doors quickly and walked in.

"Blaise," Luna said, coming out of the shadows.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"Oh, now were hugging," She laughed.

"Luna, what are we doing her?" She asked. I smiled.

"They want my dad to stop writing, so they brought me here," She said.

"Can we take her out?" Blaise asked, turning to look at me.

"I can't, I don't have any powers to." I said,

"Don't worry, Blaise, I'll be okay, Mr. Ollivander is here with me." She said Blaise didn't look convinced.

"But,"

"It's alright, don't worry." She said, again.

"I'll give you two some space." I said, walking out and hiding behind the dungeon's door.

"Luna, I don't want to leave you ever again," He said. I thinned my lips not to gasp.

"Blaise, it's not the right time yet, we have to wait." She said,

"I don't want to wait, I want you back, I messed up."

"And I forgive you, but we have to wait."

"Fine, I'll be back for you soon." He said. I think she nodded as I heard Blaise's footsteps coming closer. I ran up the stairs and leaned against a wall, pretending I was here this whole time.

"Well, how did it go?" I asked,

"I should ask you, you were listening."

"What n-no." I said, quickly. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Thanks for telling me she was here."

"Of course," I smiled,

"Alright, Daphne, Pansy, and Theo want me to tell you that they miss you, and hope to see you soon again."