Personal Imagine

It was finally time for the big family reunion!!! Austin and Lana was finally heading down from Atlanta to San Antonio with their two little girls and one boy. 

~Austin's POV~ 

I am terrified to go on this road trip I mean we have to drive 14 hours with a 3 month old, a 3 year old, and a 5 year old. When you become a parent you will understand. 

--15 hours later-- 

We were finally here at my old house that I grew up in!!

Other than being scared I am so excited honestly. I am ready to spend time with my family and just be happy all together. 

~Lana's POV~ 

I am honestly so scared to be here tbh, I actually haven't been here since we got married and now I am scared to see his family again. 

We pulled into his family home driveway and I got out almost right away. This car ride was sooo long. 

I went to the back and helped the three year old out then got my baby's car seat out of the car with her in there and take the kids inside. 

As soon as they walk in they see Michelle. 

And as always they run right to her. 

Oh yeah let me go ahead and introduce my kids, so we have Cameron who is 5, Kayla who is 3, and Callie who is 3 months. And biggest news yet I am a month pregnant!!!

But anyways after I got the kids inside I helped Austin bring our stuff in. 

--1 Week Later--

It's 10am and each person in the house is up and getting ready for the family reunion. Cameron was wearing a plain grey shirt and black joggers with grey and black Jordans. Kayla is wearing a beautiful purple and pink dress with her white flats. Callie is wearing a 'one of a kind' onesie with pants that have a giraffe face on her butt. Then Austin is wearing a red shirt with black and white joggers and red and black Jordans. Then lastly Lana was wearing a beautiful white sun dress with her white heels.

~Austin's POV~

I walk into the bathroom where Lana is and see that she is looking too good. 

"Damn baby you're fine as hell." I say as I go behind her and hug her from behind. 

I then kiss her neck then her cheek and said "I love you baby" then turned her around and got on my knees and said "and you too little guy." then got back up. 

"I love you too baby more than anything." She said back to me. 

Just then I realized we needed to go so I went back out and got Callie into her car seat and grabbed the kids. 

We went out to the car and I started it before letting the kids in. 

As I put Kayla in her car seat I saw there was paparazzi all around. 

"Lord" I mumble as I tightened her belt then shut the door. 

Instead of going back inside I texted Lana and told her to come on. 

--5 Minutes Later-- 

"About time." I said as she got in the passenger seat. 

--30 Minutes Later-- 

"We're here baby and 2 kids are asleep." I said looking at her. 

"Did you bring the strollers?" She said looking sexy 

"Yeah I have Callie and Kayla's then Cam can walk." I said parking. 

~Lana's POV~ 

Austin keeps looking at me weird and I don't know why at all. 

Anyways Austin is getting the strollers out the back and I'm unbuckling Kayla trying not to wake her up.

Austin brings the stroller over to me and I get her out as she almost wakes up and I put her in the stroller and buckle her in. 

After I get her in Cam gets out of the car and I shut the door. 

We start walking to the picnic area. 

In the end his whole family told me they love me and couldn't imagine anyone else with Austin. I'm so thankful for his family. 

Next up, the 4th baby!!