Sick at home part 2

Ok so Austin just got told that y/n is sick by his mom and he is worried sick. Its 4:30 in the morning and they are on the plane to Texas. 

Austin's POV

All I can think about is what if she's pregnent no she cant be. Anywho about 5 hours later we landed and it's 9 in the morning. We grab our bags and look for y/n dad, We finally found him and he was worried so we got to there place fast and my mom said "go be with her I'll grab your stuff" and her dad said " the door is open so you can walk in" so I got out of ther car and ran up to her room to see her mom looking at her and a doctor checking her out. But I wanted to surprise her so I just waited until the doctor left then I walked in and said "y/n!!!" and she yelled "AUSTIN!!!!" and tried to get up but I said "no y/n don't get up" then I walked over to her and hugged her then kissed her forehead. About an hour later her mom and dad left for work but they didnt want to and my mom was downstairs while y/n and I are upstairs as she's asleep and I'm of course watching family guy. 

y/n POV

It's been 2 days since Austin's been here and I'm feeling way better but a little sick so I decide to play a joke well prank on him. He was sitting on my round chair he gave me for my birthday a while back so I grab my phone and go onto Twitter then write Im breaking up with you @austinmahone Goodbye then I had a second of regret but then pushed tweet and walk into my bathroom like nothing happened and a little later I walk out to Austin's head down and you can see the tears dropping down his cheeks so I run over to him and sit on his lap and just hug him then he looks up as he says "what did i do it was all a joke I didn't mean to hurt you" as I say that he smiles and you just hug him tight then he kisses you even though you're sick.

-----------------------------

Hey guys heres part two I actually was able to write it today. Im not 100% better yet but I will be. Im in some pain still but it's ok because it was worth updating!! Im sorry if its boring I tried to close it up good but it didnt work that well so sorry!!