Break Up, Make Up

Personal Imagine for @hunterhayes0323

It was a sad time for a lot of Mahomies. The time was when Jennie and Austin broke up. Nobody has been able to see Austin as happy as he was only with her. He was happier than ever. 

~Jennie's POV~ 

I lay on my bed crying harder and harder. 

The day Austin left me was the day my whole life was horrible.. 

I still love him ya'll you don't understand. 

July 14, 2016 I lost the love of my life, he left me because he put his career ahead of me. 

~Austin's POV~

"Why did you and Jennie break up" said the guy interviewing me 

"Well I have been just too busy and we haven't been able to actually have time to ourselves for awhile now and it was just getting to the point where we fell off. I didn't want to break up with her but I kind of had to because she was kind of just holding me back from making bigger and better things." I said back somewhat truthfully. 

In reality we broke up because I couldn't take a relationship anymore. This one in particular needed a lot more attention than I could ever give her and she just deserves the best. 

Anyways we are now leaving Z100 and since I am in NYC we are just going to have fun and enjoy our time here. I mean why not?

~Jennie's POV~ 

I was listening to Z100 when Austin came on and talked about the break up. Lets just say it was heart breaking. 

But hopefully one day I will get over it. 

--3 Weeks later--

I was just about to fall asleep when there was a knock on my apartment door. 

'What the hell?' I thought to myself as I got up and put a hoodie on. 

I walked to the door and looked through the hole.. Austin Carter Mahone was standing there. 

I opened the door after unlocking it. 

As I open the door he looks up to me with glossy eyes and I know that look from anywhere mainly because that is usually my look everyday. 

"Hey" I said to him then I said "come in"

So he came in and sat down on the couch. 

"Listen Jennie, I still love you and I never wanted to leave but it just got to the point where it didn't seem like we would get better because of me but I want you back, I really do. I want to love you and kiss you until the day you die. I love you and I will never ever ever stop. This time away from you makes me realize how deeply in love I am with you. This showed me you are the one for. What I am trying to say is will you be my baby girl again? Will you marry me and have my babies? Just please take me-" he rambled 

I cut him off by kissing him then saying "Yes I will take you back." 

As soon as I said that he got soo much happier and got his phone out and of course went to Instagram. 

He posted a picture of me looking at my phone just now and captioned it 'Got my baby back, gave her flowers, a teddy bear, and chocolate. Gotta spoil my girl' 

With that Austin and I got up and went to the bedroom. We enjoyed our night and then fell asleep.