Is this the end or the start? Part 3

It was 3 long days of just working on music and we finally got home.!

But one amazing thing my song with Chris Brown is coming out tonight and both my fans and all of us are hype.!

We just pulled up to my house so I got out and just walked inside.

It took a minute for everything to sink in after being away for 5 months it seemed like stuff has changed...

But of course I know why my mom and my brother put all the Christmas stuff up since it's almost Christmas and I get to come back home for it.!

Anywho I helped everyone bring everything but and took all my stuff to my room but didn't take time to unpack since I'm going right back on tour for 3 months.

I walk back downstairs to my mom so I hugged her and she said "welcome home baby girl." And I just smiled.

Then I turned the corner to Austin, Becky G, and 5 Harmony so I just said "hey guys." In a tired way.

Then Camila gave me an evil look but I didn't really care at this point so I said "Chris let's go down to the studio to make sure the song is perfect before we put it out."

He just replied "okay" and then I said to everyone "I'll see y'all in a little. You guys can come downstairs if you want."

So they followed me down to where everyone else was and Chris was about to put the song on so they all sat down.

He then played the song and everyone already loved it.

Chris and I just sang along as it played and watched there reactions.

Especially at the part where I goes faster.

And everyone loved it but Camila's face was priceless since she thinks Chris and I are dating because of the song.

As the song continued I got onto twitter.

@y/t/n: guys.! You will love the new song add me on snapchat y/sc/n so you can hear some of it before tonight.!

Just then Snapchat was blowing up so we went into the middle of the song and recorded 10 seconds of it.

Just then Chris tweeted out.

@ChrisBrownoffical: @y/t/n is perfect in this song and it won't be a waste to buy it. Preview on ig up in 5 mins! #TeamBreezy #y/f/n

Then Austin

@AustinMahone: my girl out there on her song with @ChrisBrownOffical is bombing make sure you get it tonight.!

Then Trey..

@TreySongz: you think trigga is amazing make sure you get Crawl tonight by @y/t/n and @chrisbrownoffical

So I just retweeted all of them and the said "so I guess it's good?" As I put on All we do by Trey Songz.

And just then Trey smiled and said "you know the dance?" And I said "well no I just listen to it without know the dance.. Yes I know it."

Just then Y/b/f/n laughed and Trey gave her the eye which made me crack up.

-that night-

The party is officially here.!

I'm wearing a long purple dress kind of like a prom dress and my hair was in a waterfall braid. Then my makeup was done by my stylist.

Y/b/f/n, Trey, Chris, and Becky got into the car with your extra dress for when you get into the club.

Of course Austin was with Camila and was bringing her like I wasn't there since I told him he could because Trey wanted me to be with him.