Is this the end or the start?

Well it's been official out there you and Austin Mahone started dating.

You are a famous singer and of course you know what he is.

You guys have been dating for 5 months now but just came out about it to all y'all's fans and paparazzi.

But some stuff is changing now that you guys put it out there.!

You remember Camila right? Yeah well her and Austin have been hanging out a lot lately... But anyways on with life.

~Y/N POV~

It's 4:30am and I'm down in the studio with my dad and Chris Brown working on a new song..

It's been a good night so far with this song it's just starting to get to me sleep wise.

But that all changed when my best friend (y/b/f/n) texted me.

-texting mode-

Ride Or Die😎😘💕:
Boo I'm at my cousins house and we just woke up to get ready to come to your house for your and I see this... (A picture of Camila and Austin hugging.)

-in her phone-

Baeeee 😍❤️💯:
Ugh I'm so done with this ish I just wanna break it off but then I don't because I love him soo much.! I don't know what to do anymore..

-in your phone-
Mr.Evans.! 😂👏:
Bestie.? Did you see this yet I was diving by and saw this you might want to look at the picture.. (A picture of Camila and Austin kissing)

Red head Managa 😂❤️:
Y/N it's time to cut it off with him they all sent the pictures and you don't need his cheating ass in your life at all.!

You: I know I know Ging I just don't want to do anything yet until I see something not that I don't believe you guys it's just I want to catch him and going away for tour without him imma let him do it so when I come back I can break it off.

Red Head Managa😂❤️:
I see where you're going.. I'll see you in about 30 minutes.. And I'm driving so if you need anything call me or text Chris your other manager not Brown.

-end text mode-

"Y/n everything okay?" Chris asks me.

"Yeah yeah I'm all good let's go back to the song.!" I reply back.

So we go back to writing with I invented sex on in the background by Trey Songz (A/N my man.! 😍)

And about 30 minutes later everyone showed up (Ethan, y/b/f/n, back up dancers, managers, Trey, Ludicrous, and Chris who was already here).

Ginger yelled "Y/N and Chrisssss come on we're leaving" since we were down in the studio.

So we grabbed the music and the folder it goes in and walked upstairs together talking about the song.

A/N

So I know this one is a little different but part 2 anyone.? 😍😍