Leaving Day

Y/N POV

So currently it's 5am and I'm downstairs cooking breakfast for Austin. But it's not the same it's the day Austin leaves for 5 months so it'll be hard since I'm not going along.

Yes I could but I have work and a lot of family issues (my dad is in the hospital, my sister just had her first kid, my brother just got engaged, and my mom is in a different country) plus I have my own TV show so
I have to stay to film that.

If it wasn't for all that I would go along but I'm not gonna blame it all on that god will do what god wants to do. He does it for a reason.

Anywho I just finished making Austin pancakes and bacon as he walks out and sits at the table waiting like a little kid. I just smile and give him the food.

Once he was done I picked up his stuff then he said "hey baby?" And I said back "yeah?"

He just replied "we gotta head to the airport now.."

At that point I had a tear trail down my face which tickled but I didn't smile or laugh.

Austin just walks up to me and says "y/n everything will be okay I promise yes I'll miss you and you'll miss me but we have phone calls and FaceTime okay?" As he wipes the tears off my face with his thumb.

I just shook my head not saying anything and not wanting to let him go..

Dave and Joe then walk in and Joe said "Hey guys uhm I'm sorry but we have to head to the airport now.."

Austin and I looked at each other and walked out hand in hand.

(Skipping the car ride)

We hit the airport and now it's time to say goodbye to my love.

We walk in getting some bags and sit in the waiting room just quiet not wanting to say anything.

About 10 minutes later they call his flight so we get up and at that point you lost it and Austin is trying to calm you down by running your back and hugging you but it's not working.

They call his flight again and you let him go after you kiss him and share your I love you's.

He just walks away and turns around one last time and blows a kiss at you, you wave and he turns back around and leaves.

You just stare at him thinking your gonna see him real soon.

But what you didn't know was the plane is gonna crash and he's gonna die in it...

You got home turned the TV on and there it was across the screen you didn't want to see 'The Plane carrying Austin Mahone Crashed and No One Survived'.

That was the end of that life... You just sat there
crying all day and night.

-------
A/N
Oh my gosh okay guys I'm so sorry it ended it like that it's just how I feel at the moment (heartbroken) and I haven't done one like this before so I decided to do it... Uhmm go follow my twitter @bribri_16 my best friend's twitter @xo_jessika_ox and our twitter we made together @briannaxjessika. I love you guys and like and comment..!