Imagine for Jennie

Welp get guys I'm Jennie im in college Florida State to be exact, I'm a famous Youtuber, and the one and only Austin Mahone is my roommate even though he's barley here. Anyways gotta go film see you later! 👋

Sup I'm Austin many know me but I'm gonna tell you about me I'm about 5'11", I'm a boy of course, I'm famous, I go to FSU, and my roommate is my best friend Jennie!! Catch you later bye!

~Austin's POV~
I walk in the dorm as I hear Jennie say "until next time guys love you all equally" and as she blew a kiss to them and stopped the camera and she looked at me and I just smile. It's been a long day and I couldn't wait to see her and now that I did it's amazing.

~Jennie's POV~
Austin just keeps looking at me and I think he likes me!! Woah I never said that.. But I will be honest I do love Austin myself ever since we first met but I don't think his fans like me. "Uhm Austin?" I said and he looked at me and said "yeah?" And I replied "a few of us are going out and we wanted to know if you wanted to tag along?" And he smiled and said "of course" and I just smile then say "then let's go we're meeting them"
---------
We show up at the beach and the boys left us to do out thing.

~Austin's POV~
"Bro when you gonna ask her?" Alex asks me and I say "during the fireworks and all the girls know but her so they're getting her ready" "hope she says yes" Robert adds in the Zach "if she don't Bro don't worry!" And I just look at him and he smiles.
-----
Fireworks...

They were all sitting down getting ready for the fireworks.

It was about 10:30 at the moment and the fire works didn't start until 10:45 so they were just playing around.

At 10:44 Austin took Jennie up near the water and everyone had there cameras ready on them.

Austin said "Jennie I love you and I know we are best friends and I don't want to mess that up but I want to take it to the next step with someone beautiful like you so will you go out with me?" Right as the fireworks started.

Jennie looked at Austin in shock but smiled and said "of course Austin!!"

Austin then picked her up spun her around and kissed her.

After the fireworks they headed back to the dorm and had a nice night ahead of them.

A/N
So Jennie I hope you liked it and more imagines to come throughout the day!