It Is Here

We are at 99.7k views so we are almost there you guys! 

As I told you we are going to have a contest when it comes straight to 100k 

Since we are very close I am going to tell you guys about this contest and we will be doing it for 2 weeks. 

The contest will be to remake a cover for the book. 

The rules are.. 

1. You MUST be following me, I will check. 

2. The cover MUST have the name of the book and my username. 

3. The cover MUST be a picture of Austin or something to do with this. 

4. There will be 3 winners. 

5. You can make up to 3 covers to win. The more covers you make the better the chance you have of winning. 

6. You have to enter the contest by submitting the picture to a. my twitter @/BriWattpad without the / or b. my instagram (beckyg_austinmahone) 

7. If you want please promote the book. 

The prizes might end up changing by the time the contest closes. 

1st Place-

1. Your picture will be my cover for at least 3 months but it most likely will stay for longer. 

2. A follow from me.

3. A shoutout. 

4. HOPEFULLY Austin Mahone merch. (You might not get it right away because I want to get ya'll something perfect.) 

5. 3 Personal Imagines throughout the book. Even if you already have one, it won't count. 

6. Your cover will be put on instagram and twitter

7. As many tips from me and writing in a few private messages and keeping up with you IF YOU LIKE. 

2nd Place- 

1. Cover for the book after the 1st place winner has their time. 

2. A shout out. 

3. 2 Personal Imagines. 

4. Your cover will be put on Instagram

5. A few tips from me IF YOU LIKE.

3rd Place- 

1. Cover picture in a collage of the top five on Instagram

2. A shout out.

3. 1 Personal Imagine.

4. Some writing tips from me IF YOU LIKE.

I hope you guys love this contest and please send them in!! I can't wait to see your work!! 

YOU MAY PUT YOUR NAME ON THE COVER PICTURE!!! 

The contest ends August 13, 2016. 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 

Vote if you are planning to do the contest and as usual new readers are always welcome to even the contest. 

I love you guys!!