Imagine for Crystal

For lovelovelove0125

Austin's POV

Today's the big day!! I'm so ready for this and everything's ready for this to happen. It's the Grammy's and I'm up for 3 awards plus a big surprise for my girlfriend Crystal but I don't wanna give it away so talk to you guys soon.!

Crystal's POV

It's officially Grammy's day and I'm so hype.

If you're wondering I'm going with Austin and trust me he's gonna love my outfit.

We'll anyways it's 5am and I'm so ugly right now I look like I just woke up wait lmao I just did..

I walk into my bathroom and fix my hair then brush my teeth.

I then changed into some sweats and an American Eagle shirt with my north face over top.

I grab my dress that's in it's bag and my other bag that has the Eiffel Tower on it in pink that has my clothes for later on and a few more days then my makeup bag.

After I grabbed my charger and phone I walked downstairs to the car with my best friend and mom.

We put all of our dresses in the trunk and our stuff in the front passenger seat.

We then get in and head to McDonald's to get a little something so we can get on the road.

---

Skipping the car ride.

We're finally at the hotel and it's noon. My mom luckily spent more money to be able to get the room before four.

Anyways after she got the keys we parked and each of us grabbed our dress and bags.

We then head upstairs to the hotel room which since were rich is all the way upstairs which are all the suits.

We got to the 10th floor and Austin got on to go down.

He then smiled and got on and grabbed one of my bags to hold and hugged me.

My mom said "hello Austin how are you?"

And he replied "Hi Mrs.Hamming I'm doing great how about you?"

Then she said "boy I told you, you don't have to call me that anymore you can call me Alexis and I'm doing well."

We then got to my floor and Austin said "Ill see you guys before the Grammy's right?"

And I said "mhm" as I got my bag from him.

And he just laughed and said "well love you too."

I then turned back around and smiled saying "love you Austin."

He smiled as I turned around and walked to the hotel room.

We got to the room and my mom put the key in and opened the door to let us in.

My mom then Jessika and then me..

Jessika and I go to the room we're sharing which is two queen beds and a balcony plus a bathroom attached which is what we needed.

Then my moms room has a king and also a balcony and bathroom but smaller than ours and I don't see how but anyways then there's a living room and a kitchen.

This place actually is pretty cool.

Anyways I go into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair..

Jessika does my hair first then my makeup and then I do her hair and makeup.

I then strip and change into a bra with no straps and Jessika comes back in with our dresses and she helped me put on my long beautiful purple dress first then I helped her put on her long gorgeous baby blue dress since she's going with Chris Brown.

After we were finished I looked at the time and it took us three hours to get ready.

Anyways so we go out and it's 3:30 to see my mom ready too.

Gosh my mom is freaking gorgeous well maybe that's why she's a model 😂😂 but anywho we got something little to eat from the fridge and carefully ate.

After that we went down to the lobby to wait for the boys.

My moms date came first and who was it? Man it's Michael Jordan how tf was she gonna keep this from me?? Anyways she introduced us and first thing I said was "thanks for making the best shoes on earth." And Jessika said "yes thank you"

And he said "no problem guys and how about this maybe one day I can take you guys in and show you around and maybe have you guys make a shoe with me?"

"Yes of course." I say trying to stay calm.

Oh by the way if you're wondering Jessika lives with us because my mom got custody of her and her little brother when she was 10 since her parents died. Also her brother is with Chris and Austin.

But anyways Austin Chris and Tre' got here and once they saw us they just hugged us.

----

Skipping until Austin wins an award.

Austin won best man of 2016 which is a big award he also won Biggest Inspiration and we won Cutest Couple 2016.

"I want to think my family friends managers my girlfriend Crystal and her best friend, mom and hopefully soon to be dad. I also want to think my mom, granddad, memaw, and my dad who may not be with me today but has been there sitting on my shoulder since 1996. Also my fans you guys are crazy, amazing, and awesome. But one more thing Crystal can you come up here real quick.?" I then walk up to the stage confused.

Right when I got up there Austin bent down on one knee and said "Crystal Paige Hamming I love you with all my heart and I always will and right before your dad passed I got permission to do this and keep you safe for the rest of mine and your life. Since day one when we met you were gorgeous and I'm glad I went to that photo shoot that day anyways Crystal Paige Hamming will you come with me and marry me?"

As tears came down my face I shook my head yes and he got up after putting the ring on my left ring finger he hugged and kissed me then said into the mic "we're getting married.!!" And everyone clapped.

Oh this life is gonna be something.