Love Sparks Again? Part One

--Y/N POV--
Austin and I had always been childhood friends. Our moms were best friends in high school and now here we are.

Austin got famous about 4 years ago and I haven't seen him since. About 10 months later I gave birth to my beautiful baby Lani Mahone.

Austin has yet to see his daughter even though I've told him about her at least 20 times if not more.

Austin and I were lovers and we have a baby but now he has a new girlfriend and my almost 5 year old daughter has no clue about her daddy.

We now live in LA in a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment and I am a famous youtuber.

On YouTube, I do vlogs, challenges, pranks, and updates on my daughter.

Recently, I have been blowing up on YouTube and Lani and I have gotten to meet so many people! All who say she looks like Austin Mahone.

I have not been on the look for him and honestly I could care less about him. In my book he is the biggest ass ever and I don't want my daughter near him.

If you're wondering, no I do not have him on child support because honestly, I can do this without him. I don't want or need his money.

However, Momma Mahone still tries to be in Lani's life and I let her of course. Sometimes it's just hard since her son wants nothing to do with her granddaughter.

Speaking of Momma Mahone, she is flying out tomorrow morning to spend a week with Lani and I! Lani hasn't been more excited than this!!

--Austin's POV--
"Austin your album is going to be beautiful" Katya said looking at me.

"Thanks baby" I said smiling and kissing her forehead.

It feels so good to just have a great life and not have to worry about anything in my past.

'Finally going to LA ✈️❗️ Grandmommy is coming to see you! 💕 (@xxYassxx)' I see my mom tweet.

What the hell is she talking about??

Isn't Y/N my old best friend?

I instantly click on @xxYassxx to see who it is and it is Y/N.

Why is my mom saying that Y/N's baby is her grandchild?

I scroll through her twitter and see this precious 4 year old named Lani. I swear this girl looks just like me and took my heart as soon as I seen the picture.

I tell Katya to stay in the bedroom and I walk down to the studio, I call Alex and make him give me Y/N's number.

After that I called her.

4 rings and I get an answer.

Y- uhh, hello?
A- hey, y/n?
Y- -sighs- this is her.
A- I know you can probably already tell who this is so I'm not going to act dumb. What is my mom talking about? Is this Lani girl my daughter?
Y- why are you worried about it all of the sudden? You haven't cared for the past 5 years. You just left me pregnant and did your own thing. Now I'm doing my own thing. I'm surprised it took you this long to find out about her again. I mean she and I are everywhere anymore.
A- look... Y/N I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to leave you guys for 5 years.. I know I'm sorry will not help anything I get that, but you were my best friend and at one point girlfriend and that is my daughter. I will love you guys always.
Y- don't you have a girlfriend too worry about? -to Lani- hold on baby girl. I'm on the phone.
A- I... look I'm sorry, let me fly out to LA and make things right with both of you. My mom is already coming out so just let me come out too.
Y- fine. Text me and I'll give you all the information and if you want to learn more about your daughter I'll send you the link to my YouTube.
A- you're.. no you're not. I've been watching you guys for the past 3 months. I knew you looked so familiar.
Y- I gotta go. My daughter needs to get ready.
A- our. But okay bye.