The wars.

So it all started with silly string and now it's a full on war..

-Recap-

As you were hugging you whispered in his ear "karma's a bitch"

He then said back "and so is revenge"

Later that day Austin was planing the next prank on you.

Oh and was this one gonna be messy.

He was planning to smack cam you but in an epic way.

You were out right now just tryna finish up your shopping.

You finally got home all tired and what not and no light was on.

Not even the kitchen one and it usually is..

As you were walking through the house someone popped out and scared the living crap outa you.

As you screamed someone then came and slapped you in the face and whip cream went everywhere.

Oh was Austin gonna learn his lesson to not play with me.

Once the light came on you just looked at him and walked upstairs.

You took a shower then 'packed' your bags for tomorrow.

After you were done you went back downstairs and he was gone.

Perfect timing Austin perfect timing.!

Getting everything ready like it is gonna be a romantic night (like Rose petals) up to the room where sat a note.

The note wasn't a very good note either...

You had Chelsea move your car and you hid in the closet.

-Austin's POV-

I finally got back home from pranking {Y/N} and I thought she would've been pissed but I guess she wasn't.

When I walked in the house it was amazing with rose petals everywhere leading up to the room.

I do as those petals say and go to the room ready to see {Y/N}

But she wasn't there only a note that said...

Im sorry Austin and I wish I didn't have to do this by letter but I had to since I wasn't going to make my flight if I waited for you. But what I'm trying to say is these past 3 years have been perfect but it's not what I want anymore, I love you and I always will.. But it's over for now..

Go into the bathroom there will be another note.

After a few tears slid down my face I walked into the bathroom to see a big ass board saying "Bitch I told you not to prank me like that and now you learned your lesson.! Karma's a bitch and so is revenge." After I read that out loud {Y/N} walked out of the closet.

I just hugged her real tight and said "okay War is over I surrender you win and you get to tweet on my twitter."

She then pulls away and puts her hand out.

-{Y/N}'s POV-

I won yes I won first time I won against Austin.!

He gave me his phone and I went to his twitter to tweet this.

'hahaha Austin thinks he's cool but last I checked cool meant winning but no one can beat the amazing {y/n} she won the war and she's the best ever.!! @youratname

After that I was happy and the comments were priceless.

_____Authors Note____

Oh my gosh since you guys wanted a part two I brought it to you guys so how do yah like it??? I hope you liked it.!

Anyways I love you guys.! 😘💜