Imagine for Brianna

It all happened when we met yes the Austin Mahone and I met. It was about 2 years after we met and we've been dating for 1.5 years. Just something happened I am pregnant and I haven't told Austin yet. It was the night he was coming home from tour and all I could think about was when we first met.

~Flashback~

It was October 22, 2013 and I was 18, 19 the next day. I was at Starbucks since it was cold outside all I wanted was the perfect Starbucks relationsship and thats when it happened the hotest guy at my school aka my crush came in and sat with me. We talked for hours and drunk our coffee then we were about to leave and he kissed me and said "date me?" of course I said "yes". Since that day weve been deeply in love.

BOOM I got taken out of my thoughts to suitcases hitting Austin and I's condo floor. Yes we live together. Right when I saw him I had a huge smile but then the pregnant thought came to me and made me not want to see him. I got up and walked over to him and hugged him as tight as I could. Once we let got I said "babe?" and he said "yea?" and I said "we need to talk" right when I said that he had a sad look on his face as we walked to the kitchen. I sat on a barstool and he was on the other side of the island. "Impreganant" I say really fast and he said "english Brianna please" and I said "Im Pregnant Austin!!" and he just looked at me as I mumbled "great this is good" and he came over to me and said "Austin Mahone is gonna be a dad????" and you shook your head. Then he picked you up and spun you around and said "Imma be a daddy babe" and all you did was laugh.

~9 months Later~

You eventually told your mom that you were having a kid and you and Austin were getting closer and closer through the 9 months. The name of the baby boy you had 10 minuets ago is Carter Dominic Mahone. Just like his dad and grandad. Austin was soo nervous it wasn't even funny but he soon got used to little Carter.

~4 months later~

Carter is now 4 months, you Austin and him moved into a house. Things were getting started for you to start your life but Austin hasnt proposed yet. Your mom was watching Carter today so you and Austin can go somewhere you didnt know where though. You had on jeans and a t-shirt because Austin told you not to dress fancy. When Austin was finished driving you looked up from your phone and saw it was THE Starbucks "What are we doing here babe?" and he said "youll see" so you got out of the car being mobbed by Mahomies and right before you walked in he stopped you and said "Brianna Padilla you are the love of my life and I want you to be just mine" he paused and got on one knee and said "Brianna Alexandra Padilla will you marry me?" and all of the Mahomies screamed as you said yes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it Brianna and sorry if it sucked I tried to make it interseting without it being bad so yeah.