Is this the end or the start part 2

So we were all upstairs in the living room of my mansion I share with my mom, dad, twin brother, 2 little sisters, 1 younger sister, and my god-brother.

It's 5:23am and we are about to leave we're just waiting on the tour buses.

Me, my best friend, Ethan, Ludicrous, Trey, Chris, and my twin brother.

Then other one my back ground dancers and back up singers.

And the last one my younger siblings and managers.

My mom and dad are coming they're just flying to the places and not driving everywhere with us.

But anyways ours got here and on one side of the bus it had all of us (Trey, me, Ludicrous, and Chris) then on the other side it had just me with the tittle y/w/n (first and last) world tour June 3 - November 6

Yes it's a world tour and I'm so hype for this to happen.

Oh and I haven't had any contact with Austin for 2 days now.

But anywho on with the present we got on our bus and lemme just say it's freaking amazing.!

We all got our stuff in the places and said good-bye to the other buses.

Once I got on Austin texted me

-text mode-

Baby😍😍: Hey babe I hope you have fun on tour I'll miss you but I'll join you soon.! I love you.

(If you're wondering yes Austin is joining me for Mexico Brazil and Japan then he's going back home.)

You: Hey and thank you. I'll miss you too 😔 and love you too 😘

After that I laid down on one of the beds and fell asleep for 2 hours.

When I woke up we were where my first stop is San Diego.!

I got out and was greeted by fans right away so I took pictures with them and then went inside with everyone else for sound check.

-3 months later-

Austin is joining us today which will be awkward but I'm going to keep all my attention on the song Trey, Ludicrous, Chris, and I are working on. But not just that I'm getting ready to go on tour with August Alsina 2 weeks after I get off this tour I'll be on the road for another 3 months.!

Anyways so we're at the airport and I'm getting dressed at the moment. I'm finally finished and I'm wearing an LA dreamer tank top, booty shorts, my black and white Jordan's, and a gold chain.

Once I was done with my makeup we decided to head inside with everyone.

I was standing next to Trey and we were talking about the whole cheating thing and that we all know about it but we won't tell him.

As Trey and I were in the middle of talking Mahomies crowded around indicating Austin's here.

"Here we go guys." I say then add on "remember don't say shit and act like everything is normal.! Especially everyone on my bus." Right as I finished he spotted us and walked over here.

Of course I was nervous so I was holding onto my chain while waiting for him.

'Can this just be over by now?' I kept repeating in my head over and over.

All these paparazzi around keep asking about the Camila thing but I just reply with "No comment" since I don't want him to know I know.

We got out to the bus after getting his stuff and taking pictures with fans.

For the first hour and half I'm going to be on the bus with my managers to talk about things like tour with August and the whole Austin thing. Then I'll get back on my bus.

So I got on with my managers and I said bye to everyone else and we started to go.

-2 hours later.-

I'm finally getting back on my bus since we went a little over time talking about the new album.

I got on the bus and everyone said hey to me and I sat down on the couch over at the table and got my music out.

Wanting to work on that I pull my app that helps me make beats and got my pens and stuff so I can write.

About 3 hours later I was finally finished with one song. What I want it perfect for my loves out there.?

We were finally in Mexico and lemme just say it's different then the USA..

Yes I've been here once but not in the same place.

We were at the event so we got out and headed in.

-2 months later-

"Tours officially over as of right now!" I say into the mic of my last concert.

"Thank you for the love and support you guys gave me to go around the world and see a lot of fans with every venu sold out.! I love you guys and I'm glad I'm finishing in Canada.!"I finished saying into the mic as everyone came out (Austin's back home) and we did our last tour date thing and then walked off.

Right as I walked off my phone vibrated.

Oh and also one more thing my mom is back home too because she's a model and they needed her back in LA for a show.

-text mode-

Mommy.! 😘💕: Hey baby girl.! You did amazing your dad sent me some video and pictures. I wish I was there but I have to get some work done. Just remember I love you baby girl and I'll see you very soon.!

Me: Awh thanks mom.! And I wish you were too but I totally understand. Love you too and okay.! ☺️

-end of text-

I looked up with a smile on my face and my main manager Ginger said "that was perfect Y/N tours gonna happen very soon again." That just made me smile.

We all got out after the meet and greet and got on the busses 3 days drive home then rehearsals with August and maybe break up with Austin..

----
A/N:

I love making you guys wait for the next parts it's funny with how impatient you guys all get anywho part 3??