Sick at home part 1

It's early Tuesday morning when you wake up to not feeling to well and you had to run to the bathroom a time or two before your mom woke up from the nose and she came into your room as you were coming out of the bathroom.
Y/N POV
I wasn't feeling good and my mom woke up from the nose "y/n are you ok?" my mom says as you lay back down. I shook your head no as I started to shake really bad. 'I must just have a cold' I thought. Then my mom grabbed 3 blankets from the guest bedroom and laid them on top of me. My mom then said "what hurts sweetheart?" "My stomach and head" I reply to her back as I was holding My stomach in pain. My mom then gave me medicine and I fell asleep.
Austin's POV
It's 4 in the morning and I wake up to my mom packing some clothes of mine up so I get up, walk over to my closet, lean against the wall, and say "mom what are you doing" as she jumped in the air. After about a minute she said "were staying at y/n place for a while". I haven't seen her for about 3 months now so I thought my mom did it on purpose then she said something I didn't wanna hear AT ALL! "We're going over there because y/n is really sick and her mom needs someone to watch her and since you two are dating her mom asked us"
-------------------
Ok so I know this is short and I'm sorry but I'm actually sick and I'm in so much pain right now that imma do it in 2 parts so if I feel better or up to it tomorrow then I'll update again
-Bri 💜