Our life part 2

Once the kids were asleep you knew Austin was going to change. Not in the good way either!

You got up from the office and took your shower then straight to bed since you didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Right as you walk out you already hear Austin on the phone going off and you didn't want to be apart of it anymore so you just laid down.

But as you were laying down Austin walked in and started with you.

"Austin just shut up" you mumbled knowing if you said it he would blow.

But bad enough he heard you.. "Why should I shut up I have a right to talk." he replies to you.

"Yeah not screaming when all your kids are asleep they don't need this in their life so just go cool down, downstairs." You say getting up to go downstairs.

He just follows along with you down their and you grab the home phone walking out back to call your best friend.

Y/b/f: hello?

Y/n: hey..

Y/b/f: what's wrong I can tell something's wrong and don't lie and say nothing.?

Y/n: can you please come over?

Y/b/f: yeah I'll be there in 10.

Y/n: okay thank you!

Y/b/f: anything for you.

You walk back in and sit the phone on the counter and see Alex over. "Hey" he says and you just wave to him as he walks upstairs. Probably to Austin..

----

10 minutes later y/b/f showed up and you guys went outside.

Tears already stained to your face, hair a wreck, and broken heart you tell her what happened.

She just looks at you thinking then says "Y/n did he physically hurt you?"

You sit there and think about it then say "urm no."

She just looks at you for a minute and says "okay now if you want to come to my house for about an hour or two just to let him calm down and for you to calm down and not have him do anything worse to you?"

"I would but I'm not gonna leave the kids here with him" you say back

She then says "I have an idea stay here."

You just sit there as she walks out.

-----

Y/B/F/N's POV

After I got the call from y/n I was scared of course but I wasn't surprised since they've been fighting.

But anyways when I she said something about her kids I had an idea.

I went inside and walked up to the room Austin and Y/n share.

I knock three times like always and Austin says "come in" so I walk in.

He just looks at me same with Alex and I just start to speak "okay just listen to this all the way alright?"

"Okay" he replies then I say "now since you two are fighting at the moment and I think all 4 of us are not wanting it to go any further could y/n bring the kids over to my place for the night so you both can cool down?"

His face looked like her wasn't happy but you know what I'm just trying to keep my god-kids and best friend safe.

He sighs then says "yeah sure I mean it's for the best."

I then just shook my head and walked out running out to y/n.

As I walk out I say "y/n get the kids and pile them in the cars you guys will be at my house for the night since he agreed to it"

---------

Okay so part 3?

Comment if you want it and like this chapter!!

Also the personal imagines I'll be making this weekend so they should be up soon!