Our Life

You were beyond done with today! All you wanted to do was get home to your husband and kids well your husband wouldn't be home so your kids.

It was finally 5 o'clock so you got everything you needed and headed out of the office. (You're a social worker by the way) And to your car.

You got in after putting the stuff in the back and put your key in the ignition. You then started to head home but you decided to stop somewhere and get something to eat for everyone then you headed home.

When you got to the devolpment you waved to the guards and went down to your house.

Finally you got home you saw the babysitters car so you knew they were all here other than Austin. You parked your car in the garage and grabbed everything in the back as the garage door was closing.

You went inside and as you did you were greeted by your 4 year old daughter, your 4 year old son, and your 8 year old son. But not your 15 year old twins which was normal.

You went into the kitchen and put everything on the counter for now and you heated up the stuff for about 5 minutes like it said then called dinner as everyone piled around the table.

You guys ate and talked about your day and just a bunch of other things. When you were finished with dinner the two 15 year old twins cleaned off all plates like usual and the 8 year old cleaned the table off while the little ones help me put the extras away.

After all that they all went to watch a movie in the Movie Room that they need to finish so you went up to your room to put your bags down and call Austin. After 2 rings he answered

A: Hello?

Y/N: Hey babe

A: Oh hey

Y/N: What time willl you be home?

A: In about an hour or so.

Y/N: Okay love you

A: Love you too

Once that you hung up and got everyone in the showers and the 2 oldest went to bed while I gave the 4 year old twins a bath and dried them off Austin walked in downstairs. So my 4 yeaar old daughter just ran down there in a towel to see him.

~Austin's POV~

I finally got home from the studio and nobody was downstairs so they must have been in bed but next thing you know I see my youngest daughter running down the stairs in a towel and she came up to me so I just picked her up and hugged her not caring if I got wet or not.

After we hugged I took her upstairs into mine and Y/N's room since thats where they usual get dressed. When we walk in there I see my wife Y/N dressing my son for bed so I get my daughter dressed and take both of them into there rooms and put them to sleep.

~Y/N'sPOV~

After getting them dressed Austin took them to bed while I went into the office to do some work.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay Hey guys! Im sorry I havent updated in a while but I have been in writers block for a little while but I have many new ideas so today I might update a bunch! But anyways if you likes this part and you want part 2 like this because I will put part 2 up when I get 10 likes and at least 3 comments. So I think today might be spam Saturday on this book but I love you guys and dont forget it!

~Brii