Personal Imagine (Kennedy)

It's been 3 years. Austin has still yet been home and Kennedy hasn't heard from him in a good while. As a military wife there is always the chance that Kennedy can wake up one morning and never have her husband ever again. But that wasn't the case for her.

                                                                     -Kennedy's POV-
It's been three long years without the love of my life. So much and I mean so much happened in life. I'm officially a vet with my own business and my short hair that I had when he left changed into long beautiful hair.

It's now 5am and I'm up getting ready but not for a normal day no scrubs today!! My baby is coming home today!!

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom where I strip out of my clothes and head into the shower.

After a hot steamy 30 minute shower I get out at 5:45, grab my towel, and walk over to my walk in closet to put this on since it's in the middle of July.

After I get ready I headed downstairs to see mine and his family waiting for me patiently

After I get ready I headed downstairs to see mine and his family waiting for me patiently. They were also coming with me to see Austin.

We got into three different cars.

We headed to the airport where everything was blocked off and you had to have passes in order to get in.

As I was walking in with my little sister I was stopped by a bunch of people to take pictures since I am Instagram and Facebook famous. 

We luckily made it right in time. 

The intercom came on saying that flight American 480 just landed. 

~Austin's POV~ 

'Today is the big day I finally get to see my babygirl!!! Ya'll don't know how happy I am' I tweeted as all of us were getting of the plane. 

A whole bunch of us soldiers get to see our families after 3-7 years of not seeing them. 

"You ready to see her?" Kyle asked me 

"Yes, this is all I've been waiting for in these 3 long ass years." I replied back. 

"Haha I don't blame you. Be safe buddy" He replied as he walked off. 

Now it is time to go find the love of my life. 

~Alex's POV~

So I am here with Kennedy to get Austin and little does she know 3 or 4 people are filming her including me. 

I spotted Austin but he didn't see us and I was the only one to see him so I was just waiting for him to come over here. 

~Kennedy's POV~

I saw someone just now that looked just like Austin but I was not too sure if it was him or not so I did not go towards him. 

For another minute I kept scanning the room and then when connected eyes. 

"Ahhhhhh Austinnnnnnn!!" I screamed as him and I ran right into each others arms. 

Tears are at this point flying down my face. It feels so good to be in the love of my life's arms once again. Nobody will understand this pain. 

We hugged for a good 10 minutes and then he kissed me. God it felt like our very first kiss. 

~Alex's POV~ 

Austin and I saw each other and gave each other than let her find me look. 

We all knew she saw him when we heard her scream and saw her run. 

Everyone ran after her because one, we were filming and two, we wanted to see Austin. 

After their ten minute hug and a kiss we all piled in and did a huge group hug. 

After that Austin took times to say hello to everyone and to hug them individually. 

~Austin's POV~ 

After about 15 minutes I finally connected eyes with the love of my life. 

Nothing feels so much better than to have her in my arms again. 

We hugged for about 10 minutes and then had a kiss which of course brought sparks to me. 

"I love you baby" I said as I was wiping her her tears away. 

"I love you too Austi-" She tried to finish as everyone did a huge group hug. 

I've missed everyone and I don't ever want to leave again. 

As everyone was walking out I stopped and looked at Kennedy and she stopped too. 

"Let's have a baby" I said as a huge smile came to her face. 

A/N- You guys I am sooo sorry for being gone this long but hopefully I'll be going back onto schedule with a chapter every Sunday on this book! I love you all and we are soo close to 100k so lets get there!!