Austin Leaving

It came to the day you dreaded Austin leaving for a 5 month tour.

It's not only going to be hard on you but foolish 4 for the first month.

You were up at about 4:30 to get dressed which you're just gonna do your hair and makeup and get Austin up in time.

You finished your hair and makeup in about 30 minutes so you got Austin up.

Once he was ready to go you walked down to your car as he was behind you and gets in with you.

You drive to the airport and help get his stuff out of the trunk and take it in.

You go in and see Dave and his managers waiting for him and the flight.

After about 30 minutes his flight was called and once it was called a tear escaped your eyes.

Even though you didn't want him to go he had to so you got up and he hugged you super tight.

"This isn't the end baby I'll be home before you know it! Just make sure you call me every night here okay?" He looked at you

"Okay" I surprisingly get out. He just kept hugging me.

They called his flight for the last time so he kissed you fast but long and said "I love you Y/N Y/M/N y/L/N"

"I love you too Austin Carter Mahone" you say as he walks away with everyone.

You stand there for about 10-15 minutes getting yourself back to how you were before leaving then you finally turn around and walk out.

But before you got to your car your phone went off

@AustinMahone off to start this tour just gonna miss my bby @y/t/n keep her safe back home.

@AustinMahone can't wait to hear her voice again.

@AustinMahone miss you already baby this is going to be some long 5 months @y/t/n

You smile as you read the tweets. You then retweet and favorite them and reply to each of them.

@AustinMahone don't worry about me baby I'll be safe have a good time and I love you!

@AustinMahone Awh baby you're gonna make me cry but I can't wait to hear your voice too.

@AustinMahone I miss you already too and yes it will be long 5 months. I love you!

You then drive off home and once you got home you went up to your room and fell asleep.