Our life part 3

Y/N's POV

Once y/bf/n told me to get the kids I got up and went to my 15 year old boy's room who wasn't asleep and told him "Hey Carter imma need you're help we're going to y/bf/n's house for the night so get clothes and get Tay please and I'll get the small ones."

All he did was shake his head okay and got up. I then went downstairs and out to my car and turned it on and opened the doors and opened y/bf/n's car doors to put my 8 year old son in.

I then walked up to mine and Austin's room not looking at him, packing a bag for the night, and said to him "Can you get Kyle into y/bf/n's car since he's asleep please?"

All he says back is "sure" and gets up to get him. I then give Carter the bag and he goes out to the cars with Ariana.

I walk into my 4 year old twins room and decided not to wake them up so I carried Taylor out first and gave her to Austin then Cole and put him in his seat in my car.

They then all were awake so they said bye to Austin who I ignored and my 15 year old daughter Ariana noticed but didn't question.

He then said "Bye babe" which told me I can go so I backed up and headed to y/bf/n's house.

About 20 minutes later we made it to her house. All the kids in my car asleep and I think in hers too.

Her and I got out after I woke Ariana up. Ariana grabbed Taylor and I got Cole as Carter got Kyle and y/bf/n got the bags.

Since they each had a room here (Taylor and Cole, Carter and Kyle, and then Ariana.) we put them in there rooms and the 15 year olds went to bed.

I told y/bf/n I was going to bed and headed up to the guest bedroom and got into the bed after reading a text from Austin and fell asleep.

------
The next morning I wake up at about 4am like always since the kids have school plus we have to get them up earlier so they can make the bus back at home.

After changing my outfit I go downstairs to see my best friend awake to help me. We gave each other the eye and walked upstairs.

The first ones we wake up are the teens since they take forever then Kyle and the little kids are going to stay asleep for now.

By now it's 6:30 and we were all in my car fitting in the best so y/bf/n can get to work on time.

We left her house and got back to ours in time for the teens to get on the bus. After saying bye to them I take Kyle inside to Austin who was on the couch and the bags on the counter. I said "I'm taking the little ones to preschool get him on the bus in time and I'm off today so I'll be back" then walked out the door.

About 10 minutes later I get the little ones to pre-school. After that I go to Starbucks and got me a frappe and Austin a latte then head home.

Yes I may be mad at him but he's my husband and I still love him with a big part of my heart.

Once I got there I went inside and he was still on the couch but it seemed cleaner the bags weren't on the counter and our son was off to school.

I smiled and said "Austin?" And he turned around no saying anything, I just hand him his drink and he smiles and turns back around.

I didn't want to be around him but then again I do.. I just head upstairs to our room and charge my phone.

Looking at Austin's phone it goes off. From Mom 'Austin you don't need to worry she still loves you and she always will no matter how much you two fight. You have 5 kids together and no mater how much you guys fight neither of you said I want a divorce so just show her how much you love her and care for her.' As I was reading that I had tears coming down my face.

Hitting the home button and seeing my kids as his background I lock it and see Austin and I as his Lockscreen.

I decided to just go take a shower so I got a towel and got in the shower without any extra clothes.

Thinking about many things I didn't know Austin put clothes in here.

Once I got out I put the clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

Austin was standing in the kitchen so I just looked at him and said "Babe?" He just looked at me shocked and said "hmm?" As he looked back down.

I just ran to him and hugged him. I've really missed him. All he did was hug back and said "I love you y/n! I really do" and I said "I love you too Austin for real. And your mom texted you."

"You know we may be famous and people may know us but you don't know what goes on behind doors until now. With starting our new TV show everyone sees everything even the little fights." I said into the camera for the season finale of season 1.

-------
A/N

Oh my gosh guys I hope you liked it!! It really took forever to make and many thoughts and erases on here but anyways, the personal imagines I'm trying to make great so give me some time it's worth the wait.! Until next time Mahomies.! I love you... -Bri