Arsene Lupin

(F/n pov)

Well might as well head to the library, at least their I don't have to see Marinette make herself look like a total stalker. Let's see what's available to read, count of Monte Cristo, Les Misérables, The scarlet letter, Othello, great expectations. Hmm? Oh... It's been awhile since I read this one, might as well.  

Aaron: Oh hey F/n, what you got there?

F/n: Oh hey, this is just a copy of Arsene Lupin the gentlemen theif.

Aaron: You mean the world renown theif with gunner and samurai, never knew they made a regular book about him?

F/n: No that is Lupin the third, this is the original Arsene Lupin.

Aaron: So is he like the current one?

F/n: In some regard yes, except he's a little less cheeky. He's also the same man who made Herlock Solmes try to catch him. 

Aaron: Don't you mean Sherlock Holmes?

F/n: No I don't considering that's what they called him in order to avoid copy right back then.

Aaron: Really? Can I read it before you do so?

F/n: How come?

Aaron: Well I was hoping to join the force like my brother one day, and I figured understanding how a criminal could help me catch one like H/n or at least thieves who are eccentric. 

Ah, so he's comparing me to the gentlemen thief. 

F/n: Sure, I read this a couple of times anyway.

I said handing him the book.

F/n: I will say this though, this theif may more surprising then you realize.

I then walked out of the library as I overlooked the school grounds. Lila going about her day while Marinette is just giving her the stick eye, normal at this point for the hypocrite. Adrian listening music Nino is playing, probably enjoying his free time before he's taken to some donation party or photo shoot. And chloe texting on her phone while Sabrina just hangs around her.  It wasn't until I decided to walk down to ground level when ,my phone began to buzz. I soon open my and saw their was breaking news. 

News reporter: Don't be the amuse, it's just the news. Today several rare treasures from several members of high society were recently stolen today. Leaving a calling card at each location/

She said as an image of the calling card was shown with the letters A and L on it sharing the same line As the L had the color blue next to it

She said as an image of the calling card was shown with the letters A and L on it sharing the same line As the L had the color blue next to it. Wait a minute, that's... well guess this one will be the most interesting akuma victim yet.

News reporter: On the back of the cards, their is also a message. "To the one who claims to be a master theif, I challenge you to steal the rare fire stone of India on display at the Agreste manor before I do so on the charity event tomorrow. Don't mind the crowds, they'll just make it more interesting." It appears this theif is calling out h/n for this challenge.