Animan

(F/n pov)

Well this wasn't what expecting to spend my day, helping Nino get a girl who currently has google eyes for Adrian. You know if I didn't know the secret identities, this might be a little less awkward all together.

Adrian: FWI, Marrinette is never going to fall in love with a statue.

F/n: No, but she might fall for a guy who's dense.

I said as he pulled us both to the side behind some fold up tables.

Nino: Shh. You no I'm not good with the ladies, especially this one all of a sudden. I mean what do I do man?

F/n: Okay, first question. What do you like about her?

Nino: Well, I mean she's sweat, and creative, and I can tell she got spirit when she's confident.

F/n: Alright, second question. What do you want to do with her today?

Nino: I don't know man, go to the zoo maybe.

Adrian: Invite her to the zoo, your serious?

Nino: Well I mean, they have this really cool new panther exhibit their.

Adrian: Listen, just be yourself man.

Nino: Easy for you to say Mr. front of the cover teen magazine, I'm not that cool.

F/n: In that case, here some advice I can offer you. Plan ahead. You said you like she is creative right, then use that to your advantage and ask her out under the guise of seeing something new or interesting she doesn't see on a daily basis. Worse case, she says no and you can try something new later. If she says yes, then use that time to get to know her better. After that, if you still like her then ask her out for coffee some time. If not, then you just stopped yourself from being embarrassed. 

Nino:... Dude, what goes on in that head of yours?

F/n: Eh, history repeating itself, our campaign in Brovia, music lyric ideas, maybe helping Marrinette not go into the boys restroom on accident again.

Nino: Wait, seriously?

F/n: Yeah, you forget she can be clumsy as well. But she can understanding if she actually takes time to ask why. And sense you really haven't done anything too nasty to her or move into her turf, I think she's at least willing to hear you out.

He soon took a deep breath before looking at me with a look of confidence.

Nino: Alright I'll go ask her out now.

He said as he walked off, leaving me with Adrian.

Adrian: You didn't want to say anything like your just as cool as me?

F/n: Sometimes the best way to handle something is to minimize the issue not maximize yourself. Besides, I seen where that advice has led to. The results aren't always the most successful.

I said remembering the bathroom accident. Let's just hope this won't be as bad, and right on cue he's comes back with a worried look.

F/n: And sometimes failure is guaranteed.

Nino: I couldn't do it, What happens if I some how mess up and make it worse then you think it will be!?

Adrian: Come down man, we got your back. Right f/n?

F/n: Sure, after all it's all for one and one for all.

I said as I extended my hand flat as Adrian put his hand on top of mine. Nino soon relaxed and nodded as he put his hand on top of ours.