Volpina

(F/n pov)

Another day, another trick to learn from this book. Good thing I got this book cover, otherwise people might put two and two together. Granted some of these people can't seem to put one and one together, but better safe then sorry.

Marinnte: Morning F/n.

F/n: Morning Marinnte, you manage to get your homework done?

Marinnte: Yeah, I manage to get it done. I just wish my night wasn't so busy.

She said as I recall us fighting another akumatized victim.

F/n: Yeah and I wish people could stop being akumatized for just one day.

Alya: But if that happen, then my lady blog wouldn't be a hit.

Alya said as she came out of no where.

F/n: Didn't you get turn into lady wifi awhile back?

Alya: Yeah?

F/n: And didn't you almost reveal ladybug's identity, which would have caused her and those she cared about to become targets for Hawk Moth.

Alya: what does have to do with the lady blog.

F/n: All I'm saying is it might be wise to keep her identity a secret if you do find out. If not for your safety, then for lady bug and for the people she cares about.

I said which caused her to quiet for a moment. After that little discussion, we soon headed to class where heard talk about a girl name Lila. Who appears to to get around.

Marinnte: Lila?

Alya: Yeah she just started at our school,  she even gave an exclusive for the lady blog. Cause Lady bug saved her life once.

Ah so she lies, but why does she lie then. So Marinnte begins ranting about the worst outcome for her chances with Adrian.

Marinnte: What's with this girl, I mean has she hypnotized everyone or something.

F/n: Not really, she just pulled the wool over their eyes.

Marinnte: Huh?

F/n: Alya did say Lady bug saved her, but I'm not sure about that. Especially sense Lady bug would make anyone super close to her.

Marinnte: Your right!

She said as she ran where adrian and Lila were. But It still makes me ask why though. I soon followed her as Marinnte entered the library. Soon she hid behind some books, as Adrian pulled an interesting looking book. Might be fun to take a closer look at.

Marinnte: (Whispers) F/n, where are you going!?

F/n: To go look at a book.

I said as walked over.

F/n: Hey Adrian, who your friend?

I said as I sat down, they soon looked at me as Lila a composed smile.

Lila: Hi my name is Lila.

F/n: F/n.

I said reaching my hand, which she took. I just wish it was a little warmer.

Adrian: She arrived from Italy that long ago, her mother is an ambassador for Italy so she moved here.

F/n: Huh, really. Well I'm just a transfer student from america, nice to meet someone who's new around as well.  So Adrian what's with the book.

I said as he tried hiding it, which Lila pulled closer to her.

Adrian: Um nothing, just a book about superheroes.