Talk between liars

F/n pov

F/n: Um, hey.

Lila: Hi...

She said as she see me hanging on to her window with my cane.

F/n: So I see your back... how have you been?

Lila: Um good, what about you?

F/n: Well you know, hanging around.

Lila: I can see that... you wanna come in?

F/n: Sure... why not?

She said as she moved away from the window, where I soon jumped in and entered a room with the color purple as it's theme. I soon notice somethings like a a city poster on the side of her bed, a laptop with the current information about Achoo, and a dart board with Ladybug on it.

F/n: Quite the set up.

Lila: Yeah, although your just passing through.

She said as she open the door and motion me to walk through. I soon took the notion and began walking out.

F/n: My apologize by the way, I honestly wasn't expecting to see you for a while. Especially sense you said you were in Agrabah  to your class.

Lila: No, I said I was in Achoo. And it seems you know what goes on in that school.

F/n: Well quite a few akumaizations happen there, figured it would smart to keep an eye on it. Second then why is the prince's name Ali? That's a name from the movie Aladdin when the guy wanted to use a fake name, next your their going to say his family was tied to the forty thieves.

Lila: *Snickers* 

F/n: ?

Lila: Sorry, I just didn't expect you to know that Disney movie.

F/n: Well I know a few of them. Do you have a favorite?

Lila: Hmm... I would have to say Mulan. She was able to fool men into thinking she was a guy and manage to practically took out an entire army just by herself.

F/n: Aw good choice, good choice. 

I said as we entered the living room, where I soon notice a couple of pictures on the wall. some of them just had Lila all by herself while the others had her and a woman with with red hair as they both smile.

Lila: What about you, what is your favorite Disney movie?

F/n: Mine huh. If i had to choice I would say Treasure Planet.

Lila: Really?

F/n: Yeah I know "Disney's biggest mistake" Is in fact my favorite. Why you thought my favorite was something like Hercules or Big hero six?

Lila: Well yeah, after all you are one of those hero types.

F/n: Only for those who believe so. When in truth, I just fight the villains for fun.

Lila: Oh really?

She said as she motions me to sit on a couch in the living room, I soon took a seat as she sat in a chair right beside the couch.

Lila: So you do all of that for fun?

F/n: Well that and I enjoy the thrill.

Lila: All while wearing a mask so no one knows who are?

F/n: I do wear a mask, but perhaps the mask is the true me.

Lila: Is it?

F/n: Sometimes I don't even know myself.But then again i'm not the only one who wears mask in Paris, even non superheroes where mask.