Horrificator

F/n pov

Well I always wanted to be part of a horror film, but not like this. In a classroom with my classmates watching Mylène and Adrian trying to act the first scene out with toy guns, only for Mylène's boyfriend Ivan to scare her with a quickly stitched mask.

Nino: Cut.

He said as I walked to Mylène who hid under the desk as Ivan apologized for scaring her,well at least we got the genuine romance scene ready. Adrian soon walked over to Julika who was putting some make up on him, although this is just a school project so I don't think we need it. But hey, at least their doing more then Chloe ever does in a single week.

F/n: Alright Mylène, you did well in the first part.

Mylène: But totally botched it at the end.

F/n: No, you just focused on Ivan at the wrong time.

I said as I looked at Ivan.

F/n: Hey, Ivan. I recommend you hold the script in front of her and give her some positive affection. She seems to drift her eyes to you, so if your in front she won't have the issue and it will also help take some fear she has and she can remember her lines better. That sound good?

Ivan: Y-yeah thanks.

F/n: Thank me by taking off the mask, it'll scare her if she has to look at it all day.

Chloe: Then shouldn't he put it back on? 

She said as she and Sabrina started laughing.

F/n: Please, if we really wanted to scare anyone we just use your face.  

I soon turn my attention to Mylène.

F/n: Okay Mylène, now I just need you to relax and remember the role your playing. your a hero from special forces, you seen monsters more terrifying then the one your facing. But if you need to, imagine today your trying your best to get concert tickets and the other viewers are fierce and want that ticket. But you won't let them, because you want to go to that concert more then anyone else and you'll take no for answer. You understand?

  Mylène: *Deep breath* Right.

F/n: Good, now I want you to go over the lines again. You did good at the beginning, but you started to sound a little star trek at the end there.

I said as they went over to the lines where I met with Nino who smiled at me.

Nino: Dude, glad I made you the assistant director. 

F/n: Oh, so I'm assistant director now, so you don't need an understudy for Adrian?

Nino: Dude, you never know what's going to happen. I mean I didn't expect this to be more then 10 takes.

F/n: fourteen but who's counting?

Alex: I am.

Nino: Noted, Alex. But seriously dude, Ivan's playing the monster, so we might need him to be in costume.

F/n: Not at the moment, after all we still need to get through the first scene. Besides, we can easily do some scenes where we have have Ivan screaming at the camera and have them edited in to help the fit in.

Nino: Hmm... Hey Max, is that okay with you?

Max: It shouldn't be a problem, if we manage to get it actually get it recorded that is.

Nino: Alright, Mylène you ready?

He said as Mylène still looked a little nervous?

Mylène: Can I sing my happy song first.