Style queen

(F/n pov)

Ah, so that's what the tiger Kawmi does, and I already know a good idea wielder of the power.

Master Fu: I must say, your proving to be quite useful to my research. Although perhaps I should be thanking your heritage instead.

F/n: Aw yes, the heritage I only discovered thanks to a book that apparently belong to my ancestors. And I guess the rest of me that helps fight the various villains is just for show?

Master Fu: Aw forgive me, I mean no disrespect.

F/n: Hey it's alright. Although I'm still getting use to the fact that i'm apparently related to all these people. I mean I had no idea about this books existence until recently.

Master Fu: Which makes me wonder, how did it get into the historical exhibit?

F/n: Your guess is as good as mind. But from what I could gather, it's only been parted less three to two decades ago. At least according to the entries last recorded.

Master Fu: Hmm, what did it say in the last entries?

F/n: Something about time travel, the values of friends and family and a picture of what I assume to be of my grandfather and my great uncles.

Master Fu: Hmm, so either your mother or father would know about what happen to it.

F/n: Probably my mother, seeing as how she is my grandfather's daughter. Yet their's no entries from her, so it's possible she may have tossed the book or sold it.

Master Fu: Is that something your mother would do?

F/n: Well nowadays she set everything she doesn't like on fire, including dreams, gifts, clothing, and entire beds. So she may have been more chilled back then. And no this isn't sarcasm.

Master Fu: ...Tea?

F/n: Sure.

He said as he poured me a cup of tea, relaxing my nerves when I began sipping it. 

Master Fu: So I take it you and your mother have a... strained relationship.

F/n: That is one way of saying it, I prefer to say complicated. As in in public she acts more calm and collected, and less likely to scream at people. But living with her is more harmful then good, to the point in which I took any opportunity I could get to escape.

Master Fu: So when it came time to be in an exchange student, you took that opportunity.

f/n: Like the peasants in the dark ages when someone threw free money at them.

Master fu: So I imagine you going to dread going back.

F/n: Yeah I'm already working a solution for that bridge.

Master Fu: Oh. and how will you come to that?

F/n: Simple, with money and a few favors from some influential people to gain citizenship. Then I  can find a place to work *Murmurs* and steal *end murmur* my way to finding a place to live in Paris.

Master Fu: And what about this third party.

F/n: Hm?

Master fu: In my time as a guardian , only the peacock miraculous can create something that hunts living targets. Yet the machines you face are not centi monsters. Instead they appear man made and seem to be after you.

F/n: I actually thought of that and send a photo of one of these machines to my great uncle Bentley, with any luck he should know who is creating them.

Master fu: You seem to be ahead of things for your age.

F/n: And people say I was mature even at the age of eight, doesn't change the hand any of us our dealt with. The only thing we can do is play to win.