Animaestro

(F/n pov)

Tv: Coming to a theater near you. 

an explosion happens right in front of the screen showing an animated movie.

Tv: She's scared of cats. but is powerless without them.

Lila: Well someone didn't do their research.

Tv: Chat Noir and Ladybug, two heroes facing their destiny.

Lila: Wow and where are you I wonder?

Tv: And for those H/n fans out there. We have a something special just for you.

It soon shows a safe being opened as with a different company names until it showed my belt buckle. It then went showed several cop helicopters chasing after a figure covered in shadow. But then zooms up on the figures hand as a small box was tossed out of it, the figure soon turned invisible as box soon unfolded and a cut out of the figure soon fell to the ground between two buildings.

F/n: You would be surprised how well that works. 

I said as the copters soon focused on the cut out, not noticing the figure appearing out of view and looking over a group of criminals.

Tv: When the law fails to apprehend the worst of under world, one man.

It says as it shows the figure in shadow knocking criminals out while making sure the cane is apparent 

 Tv: Will do everything in his power to put an end to the fight back.

It says as a figure appears on screen with a shock pistol behind the figure.

(If your a Sly Cooper fan look up deceit of theives)

Tv: But what happens when this vigilante has to fight the law in order to do to pursue  justice.

Officer: "You think your better just because you steal from criminals, face it your just bad as them."

Figure: "Maybe I am." 

It said as it showed my face as racoon character.

H/n: "But at least I'm free to do what is right."

Tv: H/n, a theif stealing back the people's justice.

Lila: Wow they gave your own movie?

F/n: Well that's not all.

I said as the director of the movie appeared standing side by side the movie posters.

Tomas: While the real Chat Noir and Ladybug won't be able to make it tonight for the premier. I hope they'll love my movie just as Paris loves them. But we are glad H/n will be coming and will be there to support local charities and provide autographs.

F/n: Plus I am allowed to bring a plus one.

I said pulling out a V.I.P guest pass.

F/n: You wanna see it with me.