Prologe pt1

(F/n pov)

Ah, what a beautiful day. The sun is out, the city looks just as beautiful as the ones in the photos.

Cop: Where did he go!?

I heard as some cops ran past me, not realizing that their thief is walking past them snacking on a donut he stole from them.

F/n: Man. *Takes a bite and swallows* They really need better security, and officers.

I said as I headed to my new school. Gotta admit, I'm a little nervous about today. Might as well give my it best effort. I soon reached the main door where I saw my new classmates. Let's see a social media girl, check. Party dude, check. athlete, check. tomboy, check. spoiled brat/ future target, check. Her assistant, check. mis understood guy who has crush on girl, check. Social outcast who looks stunning, check. Her cute friend/ her possible lover, check. The smart kid, check. Shy girl who misunderstood kid likes, check.

???: Aw you must be the new transfer student.

F/n: Yes ma'am, and this class certainly has it's charm. But I'm pretty sure everyone here is new, mainly because it's the first day.

I said noticing several reactions from the class.

???: Well I'm suppose your right.

F/n: Well I'm going to have an interesting year.

???: Well not everyone is here yet, but I get the feeling your going to fit right in. Oh but where are my manners, my name is Mrs. Carline, an I look forward to having in class. But before we find you a place to sit, why don't you introduce yourself to the class.

F/n: Alright.

I said looking at everyone, and putting on a smile is worth more then fire stone of india.

F/n: My name is F/n L/n. A man who enjoys the world and can't wait to know this place.

I said as I went find an open seat, I decided to sit with the party dude with red cap and head set.

Mrs. Carline: Nino why don't you sit in the front this year?

She said causing my new classmate to go in the front, kind of rude but I'll get by. It wasn't long before I noticed a girl wth blue hair and eyes, with a box of treats rushing in and finding a seat. When she sat down the girl who looked like a spoiled brat came toward her.

Spoiled brat: Marrinette Do pen cheng.

Marrinette: Here we go again?

Spoiled brat: That's my seat!

Marrinette: But I always sit here.

Oh so this class has repeaters, Okay then.

assistant: Not anymore new, school, new year new seats.

Spioled brat: So why don't you go and sit by with that new girl over there?

She said pointing at the girl I dubbed the media girl. Well at least I'm not the only new person here.

Marrinette: But-.

Spoiled girl: Listen Adrian is arriving today and that's going to be his seat and that is going to be my seat. Get it?

F/n: Well if really want to get a seat behind someone, why not go up here? I'll trade seats, and this Adrian boy can sit up here in front of you.

Spoiled girl: Mind your own problems, newbie.

Marrinette: Who's Adrian?

She said causing those two bullies to laugh.

Spoiled brat: You don't know who Adrian is, what rock have you been living under?