Mime bomb

(f/n pov)

F/n: So you come here to train with your mother?

I said as me and Adrian walked to the park with Kagami along with our fencing gear except for our blades. I'm entirely sure why I was invited considering I'm pretty sure I was the third wheel for these two, but then again Kagami's mother was a renown fencer so it would be interesting to meet her. 

Kagami: Yeah she ussually has us practice outside, it's honestly one of the view times I can actually spend time with her.

F/n: I see...

Seriously is Paris the city of neglecting kids or something?

Adrian: Well at least we can use this to spend time together.

Kagami: Hmm, true. Although I'm surprised she asked for you F/n. I mean Adrian's family and mine are now working together when it comes to projects like the eco tower, but I'm not even sure what your family does?

F/n: Other then one being an angry woman and the other one being a lawyer I never met.

Kagami: Hmm, And your ancestors?

F/n: Explorers of the world, although none you would find in history class.

I said telling a half truth, leaving out their criminal history. When we reached the center of the park I saw Kagami's mother sitting their with a kendo sword in front of her, when we got closer she turned her head toward us. We soon stopped as to acknowledge we are here.

Mrs. Tsurugi: Kagami, I take it these are your friends.

Kagami: Yes mother, the one on my right is Adrian and on my left is F/n.

Mrs. Tsurugi: I see, Mr. L/n.

F/n: Yes?

Mrs. Tsurugi: I am told your skill with your sword is actually decent, just as skilled as Mr. Agreste from what I hear. 

F/n: Thank you for the compliment. 

Mrs. Tsurugi: However, I rather make sure the praise she has given you is actually true. Instead of my daughter wasting breath to spend time with those not worth her time.

F/n: *inhale* I see. Very well then.

I said as laid my stuff and grabbed my helmet as she got out of her seat and walked a few steps away from the park bench and readied a kendo sword as Kagami just sighed and stood between me and her tossing a kendo sword to me. When I was about to be across from Mrs. Tsurugi, Adrian looked confused about the whole thing.

Adrian: Wait so if F/n loses, Kagami can no longer hangout with him?

F/n: Yep.

Adrian: This doesn't seem fair. A fencing champion vs a student with less then a year of practice, seems one sided.

F/n: All the more reason not to hold back.

I said as I had the blade in front me, even though she is blind I knew that this would not be easy. Kagami soon raised her and then dropped it.

Kagami: Begin!

In that moment I knew I had to go for the offensive, so I change and begin swinging my blade at her. Only for Mrs. Tsurugi to block and counter each of my strikes. She also reacted whenever I tried to attack from another angle by redirecting her body. When she begins her attacks I was almost caught off guard on how fast she was, I'd it wasn't for my slow time ability this fight would have already be over. At this I had to creative, so whenever I began my swung I soon turn it into a thrust which had almost got her. I also then dropped my phone a little bit away from myself, which caused to turn her head slightly which I was able to barley land a hit on her. Much to a look of shock of everyone and I'll admit even to myself.